Getting To Know Him.

Lucy's POV
I am about to scream at Laxus but he begins to speak before I get the chance
"Hey, Blondie, can I crash at your place tonight? Freed is looking for me and I don't want him to find me." Whattttt? Laxus stay at my house? Is he crazy? Im too lost in his eyes to give a proper answer and without realising it I begin to stutter " ye-ah-wa-wa-wait-NO!"
"Sorry Blondie I couldn't understand that last part." He says arrogantly and begins to run towards my apartment.
What a night I'm in for.

Laxus POV

I may have told Blondie that Freed was after me but it's ok to lie sometimes I guess. The old man would agree since he's a massive perv, I just want to spend some time alone with Blondie. I'm tired of her ignoring me even though I love her watching her stare at me. I think I will hide behind her door and give her a fright.

Lucy's POV

When I finally reach my apartment door it comes to my attention that Laxus has left the door wide open, he really is an idiot. I expect him to be in my kitchen, eating all my snacks so I decide to go and fetch him and suddenly a wild Laxus pounces on me from behind the door. I lose my balance and we both go crashing to the floor.

————————————————————

I will be updating regularly from now on ☺️✨