Living Together

Lucy POV:

It has been an entire week since Laxus moved in but somehow I only ever manage to see his shadow. His bedroom is next to the kitchen and directly across from the bathroom. So far he has either been outside doing guild related work, isolated in his bedroom or grabbing food from the kitchen and using the bathroom as needed. I've been feeling down about it all so after much consideration and realisation of how embarrassing this is going to be, I've decided to wait until Laxus leaves, then grab snacks and wait in his bedroom for him to arrive home so that I can force him to let me accompany him for the night. Laxus left, only muttering a faint goodbye, so I decide that this is my chance and head along to his bedroom. The lack of decor and the neutral tone of the bedroom doesn't represent Laxus at all, so it only looks desperate to be transformed into a room full of Laxus' personality. I grab the paint tins from the cupboard next to the entrance and decide to paint a simple lightning bolt surrounded by a stormy sky. At first glance you would think it's been painted this way because of Laxus' magic but to me this painting has a deeper meaning. Even though Laxus can come across as moody, violent and dull if you get to know and appreciate him you will learn that he shines brightly and is strong just like a bolt of lightning. After I finish painting, I lay down on Laxus' bed and my eyes begin to shut.... 

Laxus POV:

I regret moving in with Blondie. Not because she isn't good company or I dislike being with her everyday but because of how I can't get the courage to ask her about her relationship with Natsu which has got me so worked up lately. I open the door to our apartment but I am greeted with a strong smell of paint, my strong sense of smell is only making things worse. I follow the scent trail to see where it will lead me and of course I end up in my bedroom, just my luck. Too many things are happening, too many places to focus my attention: the snacks, the painting, blondie asleep on my bed, the mess that has enveloped my floor. First, I take a couple steps back and appreciate the painting which Blondie has painted for me which obviously makes reference to my magic. I wonder why there is a stormy background though, next I clean up the mess and then proceed to gently shake Blondie,  and as she fades back into consciousness, she begins to mumble my name and it is the cutest thing ever all I want to do is hold her in my arms but before I get the chance, she has already fully awoken and is smiling at me, looking so peaceful that I get carried away in the moment and begin to gently kiss her with every moment sparking even more passion between us.

————————————————————————

I have decided to bring back this series in honour of the new Fairy Tail series and this time I promise that I will update at least 5 times  a month<3

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you next time