A Talk with Erza should help.

Lucy's POV

I need to get some fresh air so I can recover from tonight's ordeal, I leave my apartment, only telling Laxus that I'm leaving to get some groceries. Magnolia is truly beautiful at day but mysteriously enchanting at night, I think to myself that maybe I should go for some more night time strolls. The guys who are always on the boat that never stops sailing down the shallow river that runs through Magnolia say hello as usual. I begin to think about my mother and father, the old house and all the servants. My childhood was far from perfect, filled with sorrow and remorse but I can also recall many joyful memories. I'm grateful it was that way or I might not have ever become a member of the Fairy Tail guild , my greatest accomplishment and my new family. After a while I reach the Girl's Dorm, it would be nice to live here with all the other members but I love my humble apartment too much and even though I don't like my constant visitors, I know I would be lonely without them.

I knock gently on the door and I have to wait a minute or so before someone answers the door but eventually Evergreen answers and guides me to Erza's room. Before I get the chance to knock, Erza pulls open the door with the funniest expression I've seen from her yet. She exclaims " Lucy! Why have you come to visit me, I never have any visitors." I chuckle a little but reply " I wanted to talk about Jellal." As soon as I mention Jellal's name her face turns bright red and she begins to frantically mumble. Knowing she won't stop I shuffle inside and make my way to her living room. That's when I spot it, a half eaten strawberry cake and from Erza's recent statement that she never has any visitors, I come to the conclusion that she greedily ate it herself. That woman's love for strawberry cake is unreal, I seriously can't understand why she isn't fat.

Laxus POV

It's been forty minutes since Blondie left and I doubt it takes that long to get groceries since the store is five minutes away at most. I bet that she's away to visit Natsu. All of them having a great time laughing at that stupid blue cat while he eats his precious fish. I storm out the apartment and head straight to Natsu's pathetic little house in the forest.

————————————————————

If you have any ideas that you want me to add to this story make sure to let me know :)