Confusion

Laxus' POV:

With every step I take I am consciously aware of how much closer I am to a sight that I'm not sure I want to see, Blondie and Natsu acting all cutesy with each other. I thought I made it clear that I wanted Blondie to belong to me and only me, am I not good enough for her? Suddenly I see the run down mess that  Natsu calls home, I fill with rage and lose control of myself resulting in the breaking of Natsu's door. Unsurprisingly I'm greeted with a fistful of fire to the face. I don't care much about him and look around for Blondie but have no luck in spotting her. Just before I get another punch I grab ahold of Natsu and try to calmly ask him where Blondie is. "Blondie? Oh you mean Lucy, she..." Natsu smirkingly replies. I lose my cool like always and shout "You bastard tell me where she is!". " Lucy just left, we were having a great time but she was scared of you finding her and left".

Natsu POV:

I have no idea what's happening here, why is Laxus looking for Lucy at this time? Why is he getting so angry over her? Is he in love with her? I don't like the idea of them together, Lucy is my partner and I don't want her leaving me for this jerk. Since Laxus was kind enough to break down my door, I may as well  tell a few harmless lies to tease him. As soon as I tell him that Blondie was scared of him, a look of discomfort appeared   just as quickly as it vanished. I close my eyes to make sense of this situation but  also so I don't feel bad by looking at Laxus' distressed reactions but sadly open them to see Laxus' back as he shuffles out of my house.

Lucy POV:

It was fun talking to Erza and getting her opinion on this confusing situation but I need to get back to Laxus since I imagine that he will be getting lonely without me. I bid farewell to Erza and leave the Girl's Dorms, I'm about half way home when I see a shadow that I recognise, Laxus with his broad shoulders and masculine build. I look up to see him but he is looking down at the ground, walking slowly, almost still. I shout his name and he turns around as expected but to my surprise he looks terrified. I can't help but rush over to him and give him a massive hug in hopes that I can see his cheeky grin again, I don't like this sad Laxus. I look into his sad eyes and he begins to ask me a question...

————————————————————

I'm aware that I'm extremely lazy and I apologise for not uploading. I promise that I will have a new chapter out by next week. See you then <3