Chapter 21

Recap 

"His name was...." He said.  

"Liam Payne." he continued after a moment hesitation. I gasped, my mouth opening and closing as if I was a stunned mullet 

It couldn't be. He was the person that killed Liam? No wonder he disappeared when I went to say goodbye to Danielle for Liam. No wonder why he never talks about his past.  

"When did your parent's divorce?"  

"Just before I died." he said.  

"Was your dad there when you died?" I asked him. He paused for a second then slowly shook his head.  

No wonder his dad wasn't there to say goodbye to him. He got beat up by his dad and because of that, he beat up Liam.  

A/N So yeah, Louis beat up and killed Liam... Totally, utterly and completely unexpected right!? Anyways, so thank you to everyone who commented :D  

So I'm going to need 26 comments and 36 votes. Easy peasy right? :D Um... Same rules as always. one comment each, over 1000 characters counts as two comments, 2000 characters count as two comments and 1 vote and detailed comments would be nice :D Thank you!! So here's chapter 21  

Chapter 21 

Harry's POV 

I heard a loud knock on the door causing my head to snap up and look at the door.  

"Come in?" I said unsurely. The door creaked open slowly and in came Zayn and Niall. I exhaled the breath I didn't even know I was holding.  

"Hey Zayn. Hey Niall." I said to them. Louis was still sitting next to me but obviously they couldn't see him.  

"Hey." Zayn muttered quietly.  

"Hey!" Niall said cheerfully as always. I smiled at his contagious cheerfulness.  

"How are you, Haz?" Zayn asked me.  

"I'm alright." I responded. "um... Zayn?"  

"yeah man?" he asked.  

"Do you think that I could talk to Niall for a second?" I asked him.  

"Yeah sure mate." he said, not budging but putting his arm around Niall as if I was going to steal Niall away from him.  

"Zayn. Don't worry I won't steal him away from you. Remember I've got someone else?" I reminded him. He stood there silently, his arm still around Niall. It was cute how much he loved Niall but I really needed to talk to Niall about him coming back as a human... without Zayn there.  

"It's ok, Zayn. He won't do anything to me." Niall said, placing his hand on Zayn's hand and removing it from his waist. I could see the battle going on in Zayn's head, whether to let Niall speak to me alone or not but finally he leaned down, kissed Niall and then walked out of the room.  

"So what's up, Harry?" Niall asked me.  

"Um... would it be weird if I said that I think I knew you before Zayn introduced you to me?" I asked him.  

"No. Not really." he said simply.  

"Ok good." I said. "Do you remember me?" I asked him. He looked at me, and then slowly nodded his head.  

"So you remember when you came to me as a ghost? When you were 7 years old? After the car crash?" I asked him. He sighed and then nodded.  

"I do. I remember you as clearly as if it was yesterday." he replied.