Chapter 3

A/N Thanks for the 12 votes and 12 comments!!! So next goal is 14 votes and comments!!!! I'm pretty sure you guys can make it!!!!! And the comments are 1Derful! I love them!!! Thank You :D

Another Larry Stylinson Pic on the side :) 

Chapter 3 

I looked at Louis. What was I supposed to do with him? He didn't even know what his unfinished business was so how was I supposed to help him? I sighed, deciding to not worry about that now and worry about Danielle and Liam. I got out of the car and walked towards the office of the school.  

"hello. I'm a friend of um Danielle Peazer and I needed to talk to her. Could you show me where she is?" I asked the lady at the front desk. She looked up where she was then said, 

"Sure, love. Right this way." she said. I turned around to see Louis following but I quickly turned back around so he wouldn't see me looking. I saw that the lady had gone already so I quickly raced towards where she was.  

"Sorry about that." I apologized.  

"It's alright love. Did you see something that fascinated you over there?" she asked me. Yeah. Louis.  

"No. Just thought I saw something odd but it was nothing." I replied.  

"Ok. Right this way." she said then walked off in the direction of where Danielle was. I quickly followed her until we got to a room that said "Dance Class" on the front of it. Oh yeah. Liam had told me she danced.  

"She's in here. Just ask the teacher if you could speak to her." the lady said, then left. I tentatively knocked on the door. The music stopped and then I heard someone call out.  

"Come in!" They said. I opened the door carefully and came in.  

"Um... Could I please speak to Danielle?" I asked. Whispers erupted around me.  

"Sure. Danielle!" the teacher said. A tall, slim, brown haired girl came up to me. She was beautiful and just how Liam described her.  

"Let's go outside." she said. I looked around and realized that Louis had disappeared. Hmm... where did he go.  

"So what's up?" she asked when we got out of ear shot of her fellow classmates.  

"Um... you're probably not going to believe me and this is going to be quite a shock but don't speak until I've finished speaking... ok?" I said.  

"Yeah ok." she said, crossing her tanned arms.  

"ok. Good. My name is Harry Styles and I can see ghosts." her mouth opened in shock but she didn't say anything so I continued.  

"This is not some prank or something. I can honestly see ghosts. You can ask my mum or my best friend. Anyways, I know that you used to date someone called Liam. And I know he um... passed away recently. " I said.  

"What are you trying to say? Are you trying to say that Liam came to you as a ghost?" she said.  

"Yes! That is exactly what I'm saying." I said.  

"What makes you think I'd believe you." she said.  

"He said this to me. That he wants to say goodbye to you and to tell you to move on. He told me how every night, he sees you crying. Every single night. That you lie in your bed, cuddled with the pillow that he gave you as his first present to you just crying." I looked at her and tears were falling down her face.  

"I believe you." she said, her voice cracking from crying.  

"I'm so sorry that you had to go through this." I said.  

"Thank you. Um. Can you um tell him that I love him and that no matter what I love him and I'll never forget him?" she said. I saw Liam appear behind her.  

"You can tell that to him yourself. He's right behind you." I said.  

"Liam?" she said unsurely. "I love you. I hope you'll always remember that. And I'll never forget you. No matter what happens I'll always remember you. You'll always have a special place in my heart." she said to him.  

"Liam. Did you hear that?" I asked him.  

"Yes I did. Tell her I love her too and that I'm going now." he said, wiping the tears from his eyes. 

"Liam says that he loves you and that he's going now. He's finally able to rest in peace because he said his good bye to you." I said to her. 

"Bye Liam." she said. "I love you." 

"I love you too, my love." he replied and I told her what he said. Then Liam disappeared forever. Once I told her he'd gone she started crying even more so I went up to her and hugged her tightly.  

"We had planned out whole future together. We were going to get married and have two kids. " she cried into my shoulder. 

"it's ok, love." I said, comfortingly patting her shoulder, while hugging her. We stood there hugging until it was time for me to go.  

"I'm sorry, Dani. I've got to go. How about I give you my number and then you can call me if you need someone to talk to?" I suggested to her.  

"Ok. Thank you Harry." she said.  

"It's no problems." I replied. I recited my number and she saved it into her phone. 

"Bye!" I said waving to her.  

"Bye, Harry. Thank you." she waved to me then I walked back towards my car. I opened my car, got in and then sat there. Not going anywhere. I just sat there.  

"You ok?" Louis asked giving me a fright again.  

"Yeah I'm good." I replied, and then I turned on the engine and started off towards home.

A/N Awwww :( Danielle's sad :( Bye Bye Liam!! Remember 14 votes and 14 comments for chapter 4 :D