Chapter 6

A/N Ok... Let's try 20 comments and 20 votes! Still the same rules :D The 1000 words one and the only one comment each! Refer to the last chapter for explanation! For those of you who hate Caroline Flack, I assure you, you'll love this chapter :D Enjoy!

Another pic on the side and there's also a Larry Stylinson video!!! The videos so cute :D

Chapter 6 

I quickly threw on something somewhat presentable to wear. 

"Haz! Why are you going out on a date with that um... girl?!" Louis said as I got changed. I didn't really mind that he was kind of seeing me naked because I mean he was a ghost. it wasn't like he was going to post a picture of me naked on Twitter or Facebook or something.  

"Boobear, you can't really tell me who I can or can't date, you know..." I replied. Lou sighed.  

"I guess so. It's just there's something not quite right about that girl. Something fishy about her." he said thoughtfully, tapping his chin then pretending he had a beard and stroking it. 

"Well. I'm glad you're concerned about me but I've got to go." I said, grabbing my keys.  

Louis' POV (Finally we get a look inside one of our favourite ghosts :D) 

I honestly don't know why I was telling Harry not to date Caroline. I mean I'd only just met him so he's right, I can't really tell him who he can and can't date but I just get this weird feeling as if he shouldn't be dating her. 

I watched as he grabbed his keys and other random stuff, his cute hair of curls bouncing up and down as he smiled and ran out the door.  

"Bye Lou!" he screamed as he walked out the front door.  

"See ya, Haz!" I yelled after him. I continued watching until he got to his car then I walked back into the house. I couldn't stay here. What to do.... hmm.... I can "tag along" on their date and make sure that that Caroline lady doesn't do anything to Harry.  

Harry's POV 

I walked up to the posh looking house and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps running to the door and the door was opened by who I assumed was Caroline's mum. I could see where she got her good looks from.  

"Hello there, Mrs Flack." I said.  

"Oh hello. You must be Harry, am I right?" she asked, extending her hand so I could shake it.  

"Yes. Nice to meet you. I can sure see where your daughter gets her good looks from." I said.  

"Aren't you quite the charmer?" she said.  

"Haha. I get that a lot." I said, laughing.  

"Caroline!" she called up the stairs.  

"Coming!" I heard Caroline say. I watched as she walked slowly down the stairs. She looked amazing. Her blonde hair was tied back into a bun with strands of hair falling around her face.  

"wow. You look amazing." I said to her.  

"I trust you'll take good care of my daughter." Mrs Flack said.  

"Don't worry. I'll have her back here in tip top condition." I said.  

"Bye, mum." Caroline said to her mum, kissing her cheek. Once she was done saying goodbye, I quickly escorted her down to the car. We drove silently to the restaurant and once we got there I helped her out of the car carefully.  

"Harry Styles." I said to the receptionist.  

"Right this way." He said, leading us to a table in the corner. I pulled out her chair for her so she could sit down then I sat down. We quickly ordered.  

"I'm just going to pop into the bathroom." Caroline said after the waiter had taken our orders and taken away the menus. She got up and then I saw an all too familiar face standing near us. I watched as he carefully placed a broom in her path when she wasn't looking .  

"Caro...." I began speaking and at the moment she tripped over the broom that Louis had placed in front of her. She face planted on the ground.  

"Ow." she said as she looked at her bruised knees.  

"Are you ok?" I said, running over and helping her up.  

"My knees hurt!" she whined. I fought back the urge to roll my eyes at her childlike whining. 

"You seem ok." I observed.  

"I'll just go clean up a bit in the bathroom." she said, walking away her face cringing at every step. As she walked, I looked around the room to see if I could find Louis but he had disappeared. I balled up my fists and walked back to my seat.  

I sat there until she came back. Just as she came back, the waiter brought our food out so we sat eating. All of a sudden, Caroline started fanning her mouth and looking frantically around.  

"What happened?" I asked her. 

"The foods too peppery!" she complained.  

"Louis." I muttered.  

"What did you say?" she asked, still fanning her mouth.  

"Oh nothing!" I said, quickly handing her a cup of water. She gulped down the water like her life depended on it.  

"You better?" I asked her.  

"Yeah. I'm ok." she said. "But why is everything happening to me?" she asked placing her head in her hands.  

"Did I do something bad?" she asked.  

"No! Of course not Caroline." I said. "look here." I said, cupping her chin and forcing her to look up at me.  

"You're amazing! You did nothing bad!" I said, before leaning into her for a kiss. Just as our lips were about to meet, out of nowhere, a large meatball came flying at Caroline and hit her square on the cheek causing sauce to fly onto the table and on her dress.  

I looked over to see Louis. As soon as our eyes met, he pointed over to the toddler at the table next to us but his hand said otherwise. His fingers were dripping with sauce.  

"Come on, Caroline! We're going." I said angrily. She got up, grabbed a serviette and wiped the sauce of her face then she followed me out. I dropped her home, apologized to her parents then drove home.  

"How could you, Louis?!" I screamed at him. "You ruined a perfectly good date!" I know I probably acted like a 4 year old but right now I was so furious I didn't care.  

"You guys weren't even talking! How is that a perfectly good date!" he said back placing quotation marks when he said perfectly good date. 

"I never want to see you again!!!!!" I yelled at him. "Get out of my life! I wish I never met you! Louis William Tomlinson. I hate you."

A/N OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Harry just told Louis he hates him and to "get out get out get out of my life!"!!!!! WHY!??!! :'( So sad!!!!!! What's going to happen next? Remember 20 votes and 20 comments!