Chapter 7

A/N Ok! Can I just say that you guys are AMAZAYN!!!!!! I didn't think that I'd actually be able to get 20 votes and comments but wow!!! I actually got 25 votes and I think it was 22 comments!!! So you guys are so so awesome! Thank you so much! So I'm wondering... do you think we can make it to 22 comments and 22 votes? I think so! LET'S DO THIS POO :D Same rules as before!  

Also! If you guys want anything specific to happen in the story, feel free to comment it below or PM it to me and I'll see if it fits into what I've planned! I'd love to hear what you guys think about it.  

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter! It's a short one! Sorry :(

Another Larry Stylinson pic on the side :D 

Chapter 7 

As soon as those words left my mouth I instantly regrated it. I watched as Louis' face fell.  

"I'm sorry, Harry." He said sadly, before fading away.  

"WAIT! LOUIS!!!! I'M SORRY!! COME BACK!!!!" I cried out, reaching out to the spot where he had just been but grabbing only air. I fell onto my knees and started crying into my hands.  

"I'm sorry, Lou. I didn't mean it." I whispered softly into my hands. That night, I cried myself to sleep.  

******************************

"Louis! You came back!" I cried to him. He was standing there wearing his usual striped top, red chinos, TOMs and suspenders.  

"I have come back for one reason and one reason only. My unfinished work Harry, was to kill you." he said. I looked down at his hands to see a large knife in one of them.  

I backed up away from him aware of the knife.  

"No. Louis. Why are you doing this?" I said, worriedly. Just as I said that, my back hit the wall. 

"I'm doing this because I hate you." he said, before bringing the knife towards my neck. The sharp blade rested on my neck. I could feel it press into my skin and the blood trickling down my neck.  

*********************************

I woke up, breathing heavily. My face was so sweaty.  

I looked frantically around the room for any sign of the dangerous Louis Tomlinson then realized that Louis wasn't there. At all.  

Tears flooded my eyes again as the realization that Louis wasn't there hit me. I couldn't go back to sleep. My eyes kept wondering around the room hoping that he'd appear. That he'd come back to me. But he never came back that night.  

That morning, I went to school, tired and depressed.  

I watched sadly as Zayn walked up to me.  

"Hey man. What's up?" he asked me.  

"Hm. Nothing." I said quietly, staring down at the ground.  

"How did your date with Caroline go?" he asked. I shrugged silently.  

"Harry. Something's up. What's up? You want to talk?" he asked me.  

"Nuh. not really." I said. The school day crawled by slowly until I finally was able to get home. As soon as I got home, I ran up to my room, lay on my bed and cried. I don't even know why I was crying so much! Louis was just... Louis. I flipped over on my bed and stared up at the celing. 

"Harry! Are you ok?" mum called through the door. "Zayn called and said that something looked off about you."  

I was tempted to say 'the reason why I was off was because Louis wasn't here to switch me on' but I couldn't say that.  

"I'm alright." I said instead. And that was when the thought hit me.  

Things that I had in common with ghosts made them come back so the way to get Louis back was to do things that he had in common with me. I leaped off the bed and ran to my wardrobe.  

I decided to dress up as Louis. I flipped through my clothes looking for a pair of suspenders, a stripy T-shirt, a pair of TOMs and red chinos. I didn't think I'd actually find them all but weirdly enough I had all those at home.

I put them all on and then went to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror trying to style my curls in the way that Louis has his in. After about an hour my hair somewhat resembled Louis' but at the same time, managed to not look like his too.  

Sighing, I went to the kitchen, grabbed Louis' favourite food, a carrot and sat at my desk in Louis' usual outfit chewing a carrot. I probably looked crazy but I didn't care. All I cared about was getting Louis back.

I don't even know why I missed him so much!! I mean I don't think I'd go to this much effort just to get Zayn back, if he disappeared. Of course I'd be sad but I don't think I'd dress up as him.  

And I've never been so attached to a ghost before. So why Louis? I know I sound rude saying this but he wasn't any different to all the other ghosts I'd talked to and helped before.... right? 

Why do I miss him so much?  

A/N So why does Hazza miss Boobear? And can you imagine Harry dressed up as Louis!!!! OH MY GOODNESS I'D LOVE TO SEE THAT ONE DAY!!!!! Hope you liked the chapter :D Remember 22 votes and 22 comments and any story suggestions are very much appreciated!