Chapter 16

Recap 

Louis' POV 

"I'll always stand by you, Haz. I love you too much not to." I whispered as I watched his eyes close."  

A/N OK!!! SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS ARE JUST WOW!!!!! I LITERALLY GOT 24 VOTES AND COMMENTS IN.... 1 DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK!?!  

So I'm going to sound like One Direction when I say this but a MASSIVE thank you to all my readers out there!! This book would never be where it is now without you guys!!! So this is all for you!!! 

I'm really really glad you like this book! 

Anyways, I'm finished my rant. This chapter needs 26 votes and comments in order to upload the next one!!! Same rules as always :D But another rule! If your comment gets to exactly 2000 characters, it'll be counted as 2 COMMENTS AND 1 VOTE!!!! OK :D 

ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER :)  

Chapter 16 

Louis' POV 

He looked so beautiful, lying there. His eyes closed delicately, his curls hanging to the sides of his face and tiny snores travelling out of his mouth.  

I smirked at the thought that he snored. There's something I'm going to tell him tomorrow.  

"Soon... Soon I'll be with you." I sighed.  

Harry's POV 

I woke up to see Louis at the window looking out at the dark starry sky.  

"What are you doing, Lou?" I asked him. My mum was sleeping quietly on the chair next to my bed.  

"Have you ever tried counting the stars, Haz?" Louis asked me after a moment's hesitation.  

"No. You know that's impossible. There's billions of them!" I replied. He went silent for a while, me lying in bed and him still staring out the window.  

"That's what I was doing." he finally answered. "I was giving them each a reason why I love you." 

"You what?!" I asked him, staring at him confused.  

"You heard me." He looked me straight in the eyes. "Well, I was doing great until I ran out of stars..." I looked at him, my mouth wide open.  

"What did you come up with?" I asked him, after I'd finally stop acting retarded and I shut my mouth. I watched as he slowly walked over to my bed.  

"I love everything about you. I love your shiny green eyes that can be filled with anger or can be filled with the deepest feelings of love. I love your curls that make your face the picture of innocence when actually you're a cheeky kid." He replied, his voice full of love and yet teasing me at the same time.  

"I love your dimples and your smile and your sense of humour and you're caring and you're loving." he continued.  

"I could go on forever but that would take eternity." He said. 

"Wow. I didn't know you could be such a romantic." I replied teasingly to him.  

"Shut up, Haz!!! I can be romantic of course!" he protested. I laughed.  

"You know what I love about you?" I asked him.  

"What did you say, Harry?" I heard a female voice say. I looked over at my mum's chair to see her eyes, wide open.