Chapter 20

Recap

"How did I get so lucky to get a guy like you?" I asked him.

"I should be asking you that." He said.

"Haz. I have to tell you something. I won't be surprised if you never want to see me again but I have to tell you." Louis said, after some moment of silence.

A/N So last chapter I left you guys with a cliffhanger and asked you guys what you thought Louis was going to say... well I guess you'll find out very very very very very soon.

24 comments and 34 votes for the next chapter please!!!

Here's chapter 20

Chapter 20

Harry's POV

"Haz. I have to tell you something. I won't be surprised if you never want to see me again but I have to tell you." Louis said, after some moment of silence. I stared at him in horror. How was there ever something that could make me not want to see him again!?

"Boo?" I asked him worriedly. "What is it?"

"Come on. You can do this Louis." I heard him mutter to himself.

"Boo? Can you please just tell me!" I said anxiously.

"Ok. Listen to my whole story and then you can talk, ok?" He said. I silently nodded then he continued.

"Ok. So when I was about 16 my step dad started beating me up. I was having problems in my family. My mum and him were fighting a lot and they were on the verge of getting a divorce. He beat me up and blamed me for their fights. He made sure that when he beat me up, that it was only me and him in the house and that nobody else was around." I looked at him and I could see tears falling down his beautiful face.

"My mum never noticed because I always made sure I covered the bruises cause he said that if she found out, he'd k-k-kill her and I couldn't do that to her. I couldn't live without my mum. One day I went to school and I was so angry at my step dad. There was a new guy at our school that day so I grabbed him and beat him up because I was so angry at my step dad. I just wanted to let out all my anger on that guy." I opened my mouth in shock. What?! My sweet Louis beat up someone?

"From then on, I came to school, I'd corner him somewhere and beat him up just so that I'd feel like I had some power. I was never like that before it just began happening after my step dad started beating me up." he said, quietly.

"Everyday I did that until one day he didn't come to school. It had been about a year since I'd started beating him up." I looked at him curiously to see what he was going to say.

"Anyways, that day..." he said before stopping and taking a deep breath.

"That day... I went in search of him. I searched the whole town until I found him near nandos. I blindfolded him and bought him over to an alley way. When I'd brought him over there, I removed the blindfold and i... oh gosh... I erm..." he broke down into a fit of tears, burying his face in his hands.

"Boo? It's ok." I said trying to calm him although my voice wavered from my own nerves.

"Haz? I'm so so sorry about this!" he cried through his tears.

"Boo it's ok." I replied.

"No it isn't! I stabbed him until he died!!! Harry?! How is that ok? I stabbed him!!!" he exclaimed. I stared at him, speechless.

"SEE, HAZ?! It's not ok!" he cried, tears still trailing down his face.

"Boo? It's ok. That's in the past. I don't care! I mean it's pretty bad that you umm.. killed someone but I don't care. You're not like that now from the way you're acting about it and that's all that matters! I don't care about your past cause that was a mistake and people learn from their mistakes. I know it's because of your step dad that you did that I don't blame you. I still love you, Louis and nothing can stop me from loving you." I said, pouring my soul into the speech.

"Really?" Louis said, quietly.

"Yes. I love you, Lou and nothing is going to stop me from loving you, ok? You got that?" I asked him.

He sighed then nodded quietly.

"I love you too, Haz." he replied.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!" the heart monitor said. I blushed as I realized that just because he said he loved me, my heart sped up.

"Wow." he said in astonishment. "I love the effect I have on you. Imagine if I could kiss you." He mumbled. I moaned thinking about my need for him to kiss me. I wanted him so badly but of course I couldn't because I couldn't touch him. I pouted at the thought of that.

"What's that pout for?" he asked me.

"Um... nothing." I said, turning my head so he couldn't see me blushing.

"Yeah right." he muttered cheekily.

"Oh by the way, who was the guy that you ermm... beat up?" I asked him. "It's ok if you don't want to tell me." I said. He sighed and then replied quietly.

"His name was...." He said.

"Liam Payne." he continued after a moment hesitation. I gasped, my mouth opening and closing as if I was a stunned mullet

It couldn't be. He was the person that killed Liam? No wonder he disappeared when I went to say goodbye to Danielle for Liam. No wonder why he never talks about his past.

"When did your parent's divorce?"

"Just before I died." he said.

"Was your dad there when you died?" I asked him. He paused for a second then slowly shook his head.

No wonder his dad wasn't there to say goodbye to him. He got beat up by his dad and because of that, he beat up Liam.

A/N So you probably weren't expecting that were you!? LOUIS KILLED LIAM!?!? Don't hate me for this!!!!! I love Louis and I know he would never do something like this but this is AU so yeah :) Please don't hate me!!! And I love Liam too of course so I'm sorry that Louis killed Liam!!! And Louis' step dad is really nice (well from what I've heard) so I know he wouldn't beat up Louis!!

Remember none of this is true!!!!!

Hope you guys liked this chapter!!! It's a bit short, sorry! But hope you liked it anyways!!! XD

Remember 24 comments and 34 votes! Same rules as always :)

OMG!!! DID YOU GUYS HEAR ABOUT PAYZER!!!!!!!!!!!??? Does anyone know whether it's true or not!!! I'd like die if they broke up!!! They're so perfect together!!!

Anyways, Love you all,

Rebecca xx