four

"who is he?"

yeoreum's face jerks up as her eyes travel to haerin who is standing at the bedroom door.

"whomst?"

"the guy you have been chatting with," haerin pouts her mouth to point at yeoreum's phone. "i think he should know the real you."

yeoreum frowns. "the real me? i don't even know his real name, why would i have to do that?"

"what did you ask him to call you?" haerin questions.

"lexi."

"lexi?" haerin dodges her a quizzacle look, which she gains a nod after that. "not bad. what did you call him then?"

"woodz."

"woodz?"

"yeah."

haerin leans against the door pane as she stares at the ceiling. "why do i feel like i've heard that name somewhere?"

"well, maybe because it's often used at canada..? you were raised there and that's why you feel familiar with that name." yeoreum assumes, still focusing on tying a pile of jinhyuk's hand banners that she wants to deliver to some fans at the produce x 101 showcase later.

haerin glances at her. "probably..."

silence fills the room. yeoreum places the pile of hand banners inside a box, putting some tapes on it and takes out a marker pen and writes, ljh__babysun properties on its surface.

in the middle of the working, haerin let out a loud oh and it makes yeoreum shocked at her sudden squeal.

"what again?"

haerin does not answer, instead, she gives her best friend a glare full of amazement and disbelief, and yeoreum beginss to feel uncomfortable at that sight.

"yeoreum, you know cho seungyoun, right? one of the trainees in produce x 101?" haerin shot her a question, which yeoreum thinks that that is quiet unexpected.

yeoreum retorts, "yeah, i know him. isn't he the bubbly guy from class B? he's so funny and energetic!"

"do you adore him?" haerin asks again.

yeoreum raises her eyebrows. "haerin, you know that my top pick is jinhyuk,"

"so, you don't have another bias? you only liked jinhyuk?"

"what kind of question is that?" yeoreum puts down all the stuffs in her grip and turns her attention to her housemate. "what if i ask you the same, you'd still answer yohan as your one and only top pick, right?"

haerin scoffs in disagreement. "hmph! of course i liked yohan the most! but i also have my second-most-liked and it is cha junho..."

yeoreum slowly moves her head up and down, understanding haerin's exclamation. she starts to think if she has another bias or she is staying loyal to jinhyuk. she has been a fan of that idol ever since he began promoting in a group called, "up10tion" and knowing that jinhyuk is going for the survival show, yeoreum continues to support him at all costs by becoming a fansite master for him.

but, thinking for her second-most-liked pdx101 trainee, yeoreum doesn't know what to do with it. is it that necessary that haerin's words seems to make sense to her?

or maybe...

just maybe, she adores the dorky cho seungyoun a little bit and adds him to the list of her favourite picks alongside jinhyuk.

© younreumie