rebranding...

hello ^__^

it has been almost three years since the last update. and now i have decided to continue writing this book and if i could make it, i truly wish to finish it with the storyline i have been plotting for the past few years during the time i was not updating this book.

so please do expect new chapters from me soon :)

to my readers who have been with me from the very start and the all of you who have been enjoying this story, i want to deeply apologize for keeping this book on hold for such a very long time. i hope you guys are still here, or maybe some of you even are enough to keep me going in completing this story. i truly appreciate each and all of you.

thank you so much for waiting. i cannot promise you fast and frequent updates, but i will try my best to write this story until the end.

if you noticed, i have changed the name of the female lead character, however the storyline stays as the same. my readers would have known some are based on real life events, but as you all know, it still remains as a fictional story that i created. so in this world, x1 is still an active boy group promoting in the industry :)

last but not least, thank you for following the journey of yeoreum and seungyoun up until now.

stay tuned!

© younreumie