three

"you should have told her,"

seungyoun startled a bit that he almost threw off his phone. he turned around and saw seungwoo's looking at him with a thin signature on his face.

"what do you mean?" seungyoun's eyes sticked on seungwoo who's taking the vacant seat beside him.

"the girl you've been chatting with," seungwoo said. "she has to know the real you."

seungyoun's lips formed into a faint smile as he retorted, "it wasn't that easy, hyung,"

"and why's that?" seungwoo looked at the younger one.

seungyoun heaved a sigh. "what if she doesn't like me when she found out the truth?"

seungwoo dropped an arm around seungyoun's broad shoulders as he caressed it as a sign of reassurance.

"that's why i advised you to reveal everything before it's too late," seungwoo declared.

seungyoun flashed a sweet smile at the older. "i guess i'll take some time for that,"

"but don't take too much."

"okay... thank you, hyung."

even before seungwoo could give more talks to him, jinhyuk and hangyul enterred the practise room, approaching the two and came joining in then sat with them in a circle.

"seungyoun, why are you so quiet?" jinhyuk opened up a conversation.

seungyoun stayed mute, which the two newcomers turned to seungwoo, demanding an answer about seungyoun's different behaviour.

seungwoo's lips created a small smile. "he is in need for a love expert's help."

"are you hitting on a girl, hyung?"

hangyul's sensitive question jolted seungyoun out of his sense. "no, i'm not! we have been chatting for the past few days. other than that, we're nothing."

"nothing?" seungwoo smirked. "you haven't stop smiling ever since you open the chatroom and start texting!"

jinhyuk also spoke in a teasing tone, "i bet you're gonna hurt your cheeks from smiling too much."

"but don't worry, i can be your love expert, seungyoun! spill the tea quick and i'll see which part that i can help you with," jinhyuk added, eyes sparkling.

"it's all started with you, you know?" seungyoun snapped at jinhyuk, but there's a hint of playfulness enthusiasted in his high-pitched voice.

jinhyuk's round eyes went wide, started to bombard questions at seungyoun. "me? why me? what have i done? what did i do this time?"

"yeah! what does it has to do with jinhyuk-hyung?" hangyul asked in disbelief.

seungyoun only managed to let out a loud, lovable chuckle, making the other three to stare at him in confusion.

"he's so in love, i see..." hangyul whispered to seungwoo and jinhyuk.

seungwoo softly replied, "so oblivious."

"but... why me..." jinhyuk's low saddened voice made seungwoo and hangyul to shrug off their shoulders.

the trio continued to stare at seungyoun. seeing the boy's blushing face and his toothy grin making the three to jump in conclusion that seungyoun is really developing feelings towards someone right now.

and they are so happy to see their beloved buddy to act that way.

© younreumie