Fifteen

The day began by Izuku cleaning the entire house. He knew it didn't have to be spotless, but he enjoyed cleaning. The guys usually joked about him being OCD.

"Hmmhmmhmhmhmhmhmmm," Izuku hummed the Harry Potter sound track. Suddenly he heard the line finished behind him.

"Morning Bunny," Todoroki smiled. Izuku gave him a hug and continued to clean.

"Would you like me to make breakfast?" Todoroki questioned.

"No, I'm almost finished. If you want to, you can help me with breakfast," Izuku offered.

"Sure, I will go wake the guys up so they can start preparing for the party. Do you have any games you want to play?" Todoroki quizzed.

"Um, not that I know of. Also, I will wake up Kaachan so you don't get killed," Izuku informed the two sided male.

"Of course," he nodded and walked out to wake the others.

Izuku put up the cleaning supplies and heard different sets of footsteps running to the family room. They wanted to get right on setting everything up.

The night before they had told Izuku that he wasn't allowed down there until it was party time. Izuku had agreed and told the boys that he would clean their bedrooms while they set up the party.

"Hey, Todoroki, can you please get out the ingredients for biscuits and gravy? Preheat the oven to four hundred too," Izuku asked the tall male.

"Of course," he agreed and walked to the kitchen.

Izuku went upstairs and knocked gently on Bakugo's door. No sound came from the room so Izuku gently opened the door and peaked in. Bakugo laid sprawled out on his bed snoring silently.

"Kaachan? Hey, wake up. Time to start the day," Izuku whispered in the blondes ear.

"No," Bakugo groaned.

"Yes," Izuku argued back.

"Snuggles," Bakugo whispered then suddenly pulled Izuku down to him.

"Eek!" Izuku squealed in surprise.

Bakugo wad warm and Izuku nearly nuzzled into his touch. Instead he started trying to get free.

"Stay," Bakugo ordered.

"I have to go make breakfast. You can have a kiss if you get up," Izuku bargained.

Immediately, Bakugo shot up and grinned. He raced downstairs and waited patiently for Izuku. When the greenette fot downstairs he pecked the blonde on the cheek then went to make breakfast.

They all are breakfast at nine o'clock. Then the boys began working on the party again and Izuku began cleaning.

He made lunch for the boys and was asked to cook some of the snacks. At around eight o'clock everything was ready.

"Kitten, come here! We finished," Kirishima yelled from the family room.

"Coming," Izuku yelled as he shut of the television and rushed tonhe room where the other boys were.

"Ok, one... Two... Three!" Kirishima throws open the door and Izuku gasps. He grinned excitedly.

The couches had been built into a fort. It wasn't as big as the one be had made but it was big enough for all of them to fit. There were streamers of greens and blue hanging from the ceiling.

Izuku giggled and rushed to hug everyone. They all embraced him and let him give them a small kiss on the cheek. Izuku was so happy that they couldn't help but smile.

"What games to we play first?" Izuku asked.

"Well we wanted to play sip or spill. It's where you either reveal the answer to the question or take a shot of alcohol," Bakugo explained.

"Over never had alcohol before, but ok!" Izuku agreed wearily.

"Ok, we had Momo text us about a million questions to ask some personal some not. We didn't choose any questions," Shinso stated.

"Ok we each draw from the jar and answer that question," Kirishima grinned.

"What's your favorite color? Red or orange," Bakugo answered.

"How many siblings do you have? Two," Todoroki read.

"What is your sexuality? I'm gay," Kirishima stated.

"Do you like anyone? Yes," Shinso mumbled.

"Have you ever had sex before? Fucking want type of question is that? Yes," Dabi answered.

"If you had to choose one person in the room to kiss who would it be?" Izuku read. He paused and looked around at all eager eyes. He picked up his shot glass and chugged it and coughed afterwards.

"Ok..." Bakugo trailed off and continued the game.

They played for about twenty minutes before Izuku was tipsy. They decided it was the last round.

Mild mention of rape

"What is your worst experience ever? Um when I was ten, I finally met my father. I lived with him for two months basically being his slave. He raped me multiple times withing that two month period before I went back home to my mom and told her what happened. He was arrested and sentenced to life," Izuku answered honestly.

Trigger warning over

"Holy fuck," everyone muttered before hugging the loopy boy tight.

"Next game!!!" Izuku cheered not fully comprehending what he had just revealed.

"Ok, now we play the card game. The rules are simple. Just hold the card to your lips and pass it to the other person's lips. If it falls, you have to kiss them," Todoroki explained.

"Oooh fun!!!!" Izuku clapped his hands. Everyone laughed at how adorable he was but got the game set up.

After begging to go first, Izuku passed the card to Shinso. They all did well until it got to Todoroki. He was standing next to Izuku and was supposed to pass it to him. I stead he dropped it on "accident" and kissed the boy on the lips.

"Ok,now Izuku move to the other side of Todoroki next to Bakugo," Shinso nearly growled.

The boys rotated Izuku around and only ever dropped the card on him. He only giggled and let them kiss him.

"What's next? What's next? What's neeeeeeexxxxxxtttttt?!?!" Izuku chirped.

"Spin the bottle or truth or dare?" Shinso asked the greenette.

"Let's play soon the bottle! What is it?" Izuku we questioned.

Sup everyone!!!! There will be one or two more chapters and I am taking suggestions for what you want to hear.

Put any truths/ dates you have for any of them please leave them here

For the combinations of spin the bottle please put here

For the seven minutes in heaven leave combinations and suggestions here!!!

I don't know how to suggest that they all be with Izuku at once but not be with each other, so if you have a way for that to work please out it in the comments here or message me.

Also I have an idea for a book. I want to make a blind Izuku AU. If you would eb interested please let me know. I have other ideas too but if you have any ideas for what book I should write next please let me know!!!