Nine

Dabi had been right. The boys had not been into the kitchen since Izuku had made breakfast that morning. They were all waiting expectantly for the greenette to cook.

"Why didn't you guys make yourself something? Kaachan, I know you can cook, but everyone else? Do you not know how?" Izuku questioned as he preheated the oven.

"We know how, we just like your food better. We would rather wait and eat your food instead," Todoroki explained.

"Bakugo, you should have cooked for us," Kirishima whined. The blonde glared at the brave red head.

"Never in a million years would I could for anyone other than my Deku. All of you others are extras," Bakugo snarled.

Izuku nearly dropped what he was holding while everyone stared in either amusement or fear. It dawned on Bakugo what he had said after a few moments. The blonde turned to face the short boy.

"Y-yours?" Izuku questioned as he looked at Bakugo.

Izuku had tears in his eyes and his skin had paled. It's not that Izuku was sad, he was actually extremely happy, but he was worried. Would the others be disappointed?

"I uh yeah. We have just known each other so long that I feel like I can consider you mine now," Bakugo tried to explain.

The amusement had left everyone's faces, now it was only pure terror. Izuku had beamed and kissed Bakugo on the cheek. The other boys were livid.

"Now wait a second, all of us consider him ours. So why does he get a kiss on the cheek?" Shinso questioned.

"Oh Hitochan, you could have just asked!" Izuku grinned. He kissed everyone's cheek individually before continuing dinner.

"Hey, Deku, will you spend tomorrow with me? You spent all day with Dabi and I feel left out," Bakugo pleaded with Izuku while everyone waited for dinner.

"Sure, Kaachan! What do you want to do?" Izuku questioned as he began dividing the food.

"I was thinking we could go to a water park," Bakugo explained.

"That sounds like so much fun!" Izuku cheered. A smile was spread across his face and kissed Bakugo on the cheek before walking out and serving dinner to everyone.

"Gomensai," everyone said before eating. Izuku ate some of his food before leaving it and going to clean around the house.

"Izuku, you haven't been eating well," Shinso said from behind the greenette.

"I just feel like I shouldn't be eating. Whenever I eat something my stomach want to reject it and my mind screams foul words at me," Izuku muttered.

The greenette seemed to weak before the taller boy. Shinso wanted nothing more than to embrace his crush right then and there. He decided to talk instead.

"Hey, it's ok to feel down. The line I drawn when you start hurting yourself. Not eating will make you grow weak and frail. None of us guys want you hurt. You are the sweetest cinnamon roll out there. If you feel sad just talk to one of us," Shinso spoke.

"Thank you Hitochan!!!" Izuku grinned as he pulled the male into a hug. Shinso returned the hug.

Izuku slept in Shinso's room that night and he felt comforted. The next morning he awoke at five just to cook breakfast and enjoy the sunrise.

The greenette held a cup of tea in his hand while he sat outside.

"BOO!" a voice exclaimed from behind the frail boy. He jumped and dropped his cup, chattering it in the process.

Tears pricked Izuku's eyes as he rushed to pick up the glass. Similar to how he had in previous day's, he scooped it up with his hands. The boy behind him, Kirishima, felt guilty.

"Here let me help. Sorry, I didn't think it would scare you that badly," Kirishima tried to take some of the glass but Izuku refused.

"You could cut yourself. I've got it," Izuku finished picking up the glass and threw it away. There were only a few scrapes on his hands.

"So you're spending the day with Bakubro today huh?" Kirishima questioned as Izuku began cooking.

"Yeah, Kaachan wanted to go to a water park. I could ask him if you wanted to come!" Izuku chimed as he cracked the eggs.

As appealing as that offer had been, Kirishima did t want to die at the hands if Bakugo. He instead chose to takes different approach.

"Nah, you twin fun. Will you spend tomorrow with me though?" Kirishima asked. Izuku frowned.

"I'm going out with Shotokun tomorrow. I'm so sorry! How about we go out on Thursday!" Izuku smiled.

"Sounds like a plan. So, whatcha making?" Kirishima leaned over Izuku to see what was being made.

"Scrambled eggs, omelettes, pancakes, bacon, sausage, and I am getting out some tortillas for burritos," Izuku responded.

"Sounds delicious! Do you want me to go set the table?" Kirishima offered.

"No, that's ok," Izuku kissed Kirishima on the cheek before skipping out. He came back in moments later with an apron.

"You really like cooking huh," Kirishima laughed.

"Of course Kirik- can I call you Eji-kun?" Izuku looked back at Kirishima with puppy dog eyes.

"If you call me Eji-kun I get to call you kitten," Kirishima bargained. Izuku blushed but grinned.

"Yay!" Izuku grinned as he moved on to the bacon.

"Good morning, Deku. Did you happen to make coffee?" Bakugo questioned while rubbing his eyes.

"I'll make you a cup," Izuku smiled. He turned and poured a glass before looking back to Bakugo.

"Just black," Bakugo told Izuku. Izuku handed him the cup.

"There you go Kaachan! Would you like some breakfast?" Izuku questioned.

"I was hoping we could have breakfast together this morning. You know like Inna cafe. If you want to eat here we can," Bakugo explained.

"Ok! Let me just make some plates so everyone has some food," Izuku smiled.

When he finsihed him and Bakugo headed out to brace the day. Izuku was bubbling with excitement while Bakugo ready to spend time with the greenette.