Eight

The sight was so grand that Izuku wanted to faint. He felt so happy and awed at the same moment. He had gotten to experience this, and that made him overjoyed. He got to experience a beautiful sight at least once in his life.

"You must have done your research," Izuku gaped. He found that Dabi was not looking at the gorgeous view but rather at Izuku. The greenette was confused because Dabi was missing the sight.

"I stumbled upon it years ago. I brought food and I thought we could have a picnic," Dabi explained. Izuku grinned and began to help Dabi set up the picnic.

The wind blew in an eastern direction causing the trees to sway that way. Leaves flew through the air. The grass flowed with the wind too. It was a ripe green color that was easily manipulated by a breeze. It contrasted with the beautiful flowers that were moving in the wind as well. Those flowers were remarkably colorful. A river ran through the scene almost ignoring the wind completely. It had marvelous rocks at the bottom making it seem magical.

"Do you ever want to stay somewhere forever?" Izuku questioned. He took a sip of his coffee from earlier. Dabi just glanced at him confused.

"I guess I do sometimes. The only problem with staying somewhere forever is that it will get boring. Take this place for example. If you were to come here everyday, it would get slightly annoying. You would begin to notice the imperfections of this seemingly perfect place," Dabi responded while eating some strawberries.

"But what if I noticed the imperfections as impurities instead. I could stare into one river for hours on hours because it is always different. The trees sway in such different patterns that it is hard to get bored of them. And this grass, it is just truly gorgeous. I feel like I could stay here forever and be happy," Izuku explained.

"You know, Izuku, you truly are an amazing person. You see the good in everything. I have never heard you say one truly bad thing about anyone. Why is that?" Dabi questioned the boy.

"I just feel like if we focus on the bad parts of a person then we will miss out on the inner beauty. Take Kaachan for example. He is rude and doesn't like the rules, but he really can be sweet. It is all an objective standpoint on how the earth should be treated. I just want the good qualities to be viewed while the bad qualities can be proven false later or proven true. Some cases, you need to look at the bad parts of a person. Say that this person is a murderer. You cant overlook that because they were simply polite to you. Unless of course they have served their time and have paid the price. They may be a murderer but they are still a human," Izuku rambled.

"So basically, everyone is innocent until proven guilty?" Dabi muttered.

"Exactly," Izuku grinned. He shoved a strawberry in his mouth and smiled at Dabi.

Dabi watched as Izuku explained how amazing this trip was. While watching he began to notice how magical this place truly was. Everything seemed so much different. He found it odd that something so simple just minutes ago could turn into such a wonderous place. Izuku really was outstanding.

"If you were to imagine this place as anything, what would it be?" Dabi asked.

"Oh, I bet it would be a lovely hut. Over there I would see a beautiful cottage with a red door. The curtains would be drawn and inside there would be a fairy just signing a small song while tidying up her home. Around it there would be animals everywhere. A bunny would come by everyday for food and the fawn would bring her mail. Over there... that would be the well. right there would be the stables. Oh can you imagine if places like that existed," Izuku imagined.

"I would think it to be a dragons home. A fire breathing dragon would be in hiding in the cave under that waterfall. He would have all of his treasure hidden behind a bolder. The river would be cursed and enemies who stepped in the treacherous waters would be greeted with a curse of silence. Flowers would grow around here, magical flowers that grew in a multitude of colors. The dragon would greet any friend as a guest and offer them a meal. The animals would remain far away out of fear, but it would still be alive," Dabi spoke.

"Oh wouldn't it be great! I wish that I could live in a fairytale land," Izuku sighed. Dabi nodded and held his hand out for the small boy. Izuku took it and was puled up and into a dance position. Music began playing from Dabi's phone.

"May I have this dance?" Dabi bowed while holding the greenette's hand. Izuku giggled and nodded. He loved and hated dancing, but right now it was as if all hate had left his body.

"You're a wonderful dancer," Izuku complimented.

"You keep stepping on my toes, but don't feel too bad. My father raised us on perfection. If we did any wrong then we would be punished that included dancing," Dabi stated.

"Oh that's horrible," Izuku frowned. The song came to an end and they sat back down. The sun was setting on the evening sky and Izuku watched in amazement.

The colors all blended together to make a pastel beauty. The sun clashed with all of the colors but in a good way . They gave off a comforting vibe that no one is alone. No matter what you will always have someone or something with you. Even if it is the sky, you will always have something.

"Let's get back home. Those moron's are probably starved," Dabi suggested.

With that they left the peaceful paradise. They left their imagination and headed back to the real world. They headed back to the world where no one was carefree. Back to the world where they were anxious. Back to the world where they were real.

who should he end up with? (It can't be all because it was brought to my attention that Dabi and Shoto are in fact brothers. I  knew but it didn't click in my head.)