Ten

Izuku bounced eagerly the entire ride to the restaurant. It would usually tick Bakugo off, but he just found it cute. He was glad that Izuku was excited to spend time with him.

"Kaachan! We should get matching bracelets!!!!!" Izuku cheered. He really wanted everyone to know that him an Bakugo were best friends.

"Whatever nerd. If it will make you happ- shut up. If it will make you shut up, then sure," Bakugo agreed.

"We can do it after the water park! Oooh! Kaachan look at that store!" Izuku exclaimed as they drive past a pretty pastel store.

"We can swing by there if you want. I don't mind," Bakugo offered.

A smile grew on Izuku's face and he began to bounce even more. "Please please please!" Izuku  pleaded.

"First, I need a kiss on both cheeks," Bakugo bargained. He pulled into the parking lot and stared at the greenette expectantly.

"Ok!" The small boy agreed and kissed the blonde on both cheeks and the tip of his nose.

"Let's go," Bakugo said as he rushed out of the car to open the door for Izuku. Nodding gratefully, Izuku left the car and followed his childhood best friend into the pastel store.

"Kaachan look at this!" Squealed Izuku as he picked up a pastel pink sweatshirt.

"We can print things on it if you like. I believe you just called him 'Kaachan' correct? We can print that on there," the store clerk informed the couple.

"We should do that for all the boys! Wouldn't that be fun Kaachan!" Izuku yipped happily.

"I think it should be a special thing that only you and I do," Bakugo confirmed.

"Ok! Miss, can we please get Kaachan written on this pastel pink one? Like a creepy type font?" Izuku asked the store clerk.

Moments later they had left the store with Izuku wearing his new hoodie. He also sported a new blue water bottle that had kawaii fishes swimming in it.

"Ok now we are out of time for the restaurant, but it was worth it. Do you want to eat at the water park or get fast-food?" The crimson eyed boy question Izuku.

"Can I get McDonald's hot cakes?" Izuku chirped. He had never tried them before and really wanted to.

"Yeah, sure," Bakugo agreed before starting the car and driving off to McDonald's.

Izuku got the Hot Cakes with bacon and Bakugo got a two sausage burritos. They both got a large drink, Izuku's being lemonade, while Bakugo's was Dr. Pepper.

"To the water park," Bakugo muttered as he began driving. They are while listening to the radio until they arrived at the water park.

"I'm sorry I didn't eat it all! I can pay you back," Izuku cried as they threw away their food.

"It's fine! Deku you are so small that I didn't expect you to eat all of it anyway. Don't worry about it! I don't want you to make yourself sick," Bakugo stated.

"Ok!" Izuku hugged the usually angry man.

"Let's do this," Bakugo muttered while pulling Izuku up in his back for a piggyback ride.

"Ah! Kaachan out me down!!!" Izuku screamed. Bakugo just chuckled and ran to the entrance. There he handed the tickets to the lady and went through security.

"So let's get changed, yeah?" Bakugo looked at the small boy. Izuku nodded and went to change in swim trunks, but left his new hoodie on.

"What's with the hoodie? You're going to get it all set," Bakugo pointed out after seeing Izuku.

Izuku just shrugged and followed the taller male out. He blushed at the muscles Kaachan had. Seeing him shirtless made Izuku go on a frenzy.

"Kaachan, can we go to the lazy river? I don't. Really like heights for all the big slides," Izuku looked at his date expectantly.

"Yeah sure, but we will go on a few rides. If you want a hoodie, you can have my grey one. I don't want you to mess up your new one. I have a lot of the same sweatshirts so you're ok," Bakugo said.

"Yes please! Izuku grinned. He took of his sweatshirt and out on Bakugo's grey one quickly.

"Ok, to the lazy river," Bakugo out Izuku on his back again as jumped into the Lazy river.

The water park didn't have very many people today. So, it was just them and a few others. That was probably because it was still early though. But, Bakugo planned on having Izuku back at the house before the big rush from three to ten.

The two played around at the water park until three. They had both grown tired but Bakugo didn't want to let go of this date yet. He went to the mall with Izuku at around three thirty.

"Kaachan look at all this stuff! Oh my goodness!" Squealed Izuku. He scrurried into hot topic looking at a certain plush. "Look!"

"I see, but what us it?" Bakugo asked. Izuku grinned.

"It's a pusheen plush!" Izuku smiled. Bakugo grabbed it and walked away. Izuku walked over tobthe jewelry.

When Izuku saw a pair of bracelets he nearly screamed. On was black and one was silver. The black one had a half moon charm while the silver had a half sun charm. The two connected to make a half sun half moon.

"What's that?" Bakugo asked from over the small boys shoulder.

"It's our friendship bracelets. See, you can have the moon and I can have the sun!" Izuku grinned. Bakugo nodded then went to pay for the stuff.

"Anything else you want to get before we head home?" Bakugo asked as they left Hot Topic.

"Pocky!" Izuku grinned. Bakugo smirked at that thought.

He had made a plan for what everyone would be doing later with those few words. He knew that everyone was going on a date with Izuku this week, so on Saturday they could all play games such as the Pocky game and do challenges and such.

"Ok, but then we have to get home. I told shitty hair I would help him with something," Bakugo stated.

After buying one of every Pocky flavor they were headed home.

We have 5k views so we are going to do something special but I don't know what yet. Let me know if you have any suggestions!