Two

"Wait I need to put on my PJ's," Izuku jumped up and ran out of the room. Everyone laughed and settled down. A space for Izuku was left between Katsuki and Todoroki.

Izuku entered the room moments later in a baggy Pikachu onesie. Everyone internally kisses him and externally blushed. That only cause the oblivious boy to worry.

"Are you guys ok? You're all red! Do you want me to turn down the air conditioning?" Izuku left and turned the air down to fifty.

The air conditioning was explicit so it could handle temperature drop all the way to 35°F/1.6° C.

"Deku we were fine, now go lay down so we can watch the movie," Bakugo glared fakely at the boy.

"Todokun, Kaachan, are you sure I can lay next to you? I can go somewhere else," Izuku offered politely.

"No, no, we want you hear," Todoroki said quickly. Izuku nodded and laid between the two.

Izuku shivered slightly due to the drop of air. However, the young boy was too kind to ask for anyone's blanket. Everyone knew that.

"Hey, Deku, it's kind of cold. Do you want to use my blanket with me?" Katsuki asked the broccoli boi.

"Y-yes please," Izuku stuttered out through shaky teeth. Katsuki lifted up the blanket and let Izuku grt under. He still seemed to be freezing.

"The movie is starting everyone quiet," Kirishima called. Everyone stayed quiet as the beginning credits rolled in.

Katsuki remained worried for the young boy that was shivering next to him. In an attempt to warm up the greenette, Katsuki pulled him close to his chest.

Immediately Izuku sighed in warmth and relaxed into Katsuki. The young boys eyes began to droop and he fell asleep less than five minutes into the movie.

"You lucky bastard," Todoroki growled and Katsuki chuckled softly.

Katsuki began to brush his fingers through the young boys hair. He looked at him lovingly and with complete admiration. Todoroki was shocked to see such an emotion in the eyes of such a hateful man.

"He is so beautiful," Katsuki smiled gently as he looked up at Todoroki. Said boy about gasped in shock when he heard that.

"You really love him, don't you?" Todoroki asked the blonde boy. The blonde boy smiled once again before nodding.

"We all do, don't we?" Katsuki responded. His crimson eyes blazed with pure bliss as he stared at the sleeping boy in his arms. Todoroki grew even more jealous.

The movie went on and all of the boys were crying by the end. Well, not Dabi or Izuku, they were sleeping. Everyone decided to go to bed then.

"He sleeps in my room tonight, I will take him," Kirishima spoke softly. Katsuki nodded and gave the small boy to the red head.

Kirishima saw how peaceful Izuku looked and nearly fainted. A blush spread across his face and he made his way to his room. He laid Izuku on his bed then began to set up a pallet on the floor.

"I can sleep in the floor, KiriKun," Izuku mumbled groggily. Kirishima jumped in fright and shook his head.

"No, sleep in the bed," Kirishima smiled softly at his crush. The oblivious boy shook his head.

"Just come lay with me," Izuku offered. Kirishima blushed but followed his orders.

"Izuku can I call you Izui? (Izu-ee)" Kirishima asked the small boy in his arms. Izuku seemed to ponder it for a second before nodding.

"Good night KiriKun," Izuku snuggled into Kirishima's warmth and let his eyes close.

"Good night Izui," Kirishima smiled and wrapped his arms around the small whom he felt e optional and physical attraction towards.

Both boys fell asleep in a soft silence. It was interrupted two hours later by a loud crash and an even loader swear. Izuku had jumped up and rushed to the sounds orgin before Kirishima could say what.

"Ah! Kaachan, are you?" Izuku questioned the blonde. A blush spread over Katsuki's (I found it funny that his name landed on the 666 word marker) face.

"I'm fine, Deku, go back to sleep," Katsuki whispered. Everyone else had stayed in their rooms, ignoring the commotion. Knowing Shinso, he probably slept through it.

"Ok, do you want me to kiss it better," Izuku asked the injured male. He looked down Katsuki's finger which had been squished under a piece of furniture.

"Yes," he nodded. Izuku places a light kiss on the males finger before hugging him goodbye. He then went back to the bed he was sleeping him.

He laid in Kirishima's arms and snuggled back to his chest. Sleep clawed at his mind and he let it take over, he hadn't even heard Kirishima's question. Kirishima was just glad that bags under Izuku's eyes were disappearing.

"Don't look at him like tha," Kirishima heard a voice say. He glanced up and saw Dabi glaring at him.

"Like what," Kirishima asked in confusion. Was he looking at Izuku in a wrong manner?

"Like you love him and he is yours already. We all have a fair shit right now, so don't go getting too grabby," Dabi snarled.

Kirishima wanted to laugh. He had forgotten that everyone wanted Izuku. Holding Izuku in his arms made him feel very accomplished. He had already gotten a move.

"Jealous that I am closer to him than you are?" Kirishima smirked. He pulled Izuku closer to his body and watched as Dabi nearly exploded.

"Oh don't flatter yourself. He just kissed Bakugo's injury, and he is closest to Bakugo and Todoroki. You and I are on the same level," Dabi explained.

"Oh, so because we're both at the bottom you have to get higher than me?" Kirishima finished. Dabi just smiled and walked away.

"I'll take that as a yes," Kirishima mumbled as he snuggled closer to the boy in his arms. He let his eyes drift shut and sleep over take him.

No Dreams only thoughts of Midoriya and how to make the but his. But that's all any of the five boys thought about.

If you are a fan of my book/ books, please vote and comment on them! Also please follow so you can get any extra information that I give in my public messages!!!!!!!