Eleven

Upon arriving home, Izuku rushed inside to tell everyone about his new items. He was so happy. No one, but Bakugo, seemed to like his new pastel hoodie.

"Hey, Izu, will you go with me somewhere on Friday?" Kirishima asked.

"Sure! So I will go with Shochan tomorrow Eji-kun on on Thursday, and Hitochan on Friday! This week has been so much fun! On Saturday we should all hang out together!" Izuku exclaimed.

"I can set up the party games," Bakugo offered.

"I can get the food," Kirishima and Dabi said at the same time.

"I can get the blankets and stuff," Todoroki stated.

"So that leaves me and Hitochan. Hmmm, we can clean up and stuff," Izuku stated.

"I actually was going to get video games and stuff, but that works too," Shinso said.

"It's ok, I can clean by myself! Now, what do you guys want for dinner?" Izuku asked everyone.

"Um Soba?" Todoroki suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement. Izuku began making the soba while making brownies too.

He had been a lot happier recently. The overwhelming thoughts hadn't been dealing his head. He had come to the conclusion that these boys made him happy.

These boys that were super loud and very concerned. The boys that took him to do so many things he had never done. These boys that put him above everything. The boys that over him.

He finished the soba quickly amd made everyone a bowl. Izuku had managed to figure how much to make with a bit of extra just in case.

"Dinner is served," Izuku set down each bowl.

"Why does his look cold?" Dabi asked as Izuku gave Todoroki his.

"Shochan likes cold Soba," Izuku shrugged and began eating his meal. He had finished quickly and the oven beeped signalling that the brownies were complete.

Izuku took them out of the oven and pulled out the caramel drizzle. He grabbed five brownies and put each on a small desert plate.

"Does anyone in here not like caramel?" Izuku asked trying to pretend like it was random.

"No, I don think so," Kirishima responded. No one protested so Izuku nodded and left.

On each brownie he put the first letter of each person's name. A little heart was drawn next to it and he smiled. He went into the dining room and collected the dishes.

When he came backnhe was handing everyone a brownie and setting one down for himself. His didn't have any writing on it. Kirishima noticed and picked up.

Kirishima wrote and I and our little hearts all around it. When he came back he gave it to Izuku with a smile on his face. Izuku hugged the red head before eating his brownie.

Everyone saw the greenette eat the brownie happily and felt their hearts swell. This boy needed to know how out he was. The other boys just smiled before eating their brownies.

"Damn these are good," mumbled Bakugo.

"For once, I can completely agree with you. Izu how did you make these?" Todoroki asked.

"I out a secret ingredient in them," Izuku grinned.

"What's the secret ingredient?" Dabi asked.

"Love!" Izuku exclaimed like the answer was so obvious.

"Well, Kitten, we should make these more often," Kirishima grinned.

Silence dawned across the table. Everyone looked at Kirishima like be had grown to heads. Izuku grew very confused at that.

"Uh... What's wrong?" Izuku asked.

"Why did he get to call you a pet name? Can we all call you pet names?" Bakugo grumbled.

"Sure!" Izuku agreed.

"I call dibs in calling him bunny!" Todoroki exclaimed.

"Sugarplum," Dabi chose.

"I like Izu," Shinso said.

"I'm cool with Deku. Unless you want a different name. I can call you bear," Bakugo mumbled.

"I like them all! Kaachan you can call me both if you want!" Izuku hugged each if them amd kissed them on the cheek before skipping away.

He came back in moments later ejth a blush in his face. Everyone's hearts ached at the sight. The greenette looked slightly embarrassed.

"Uh which room am I in?" He questioned.

"Mine," Dabi answered.

"Ok, good night everyone!" Izuku grinned and went to bed. Everyone turned to each other when he left.

"Ok, listen, I have an idea dir sorry games," Bakugo started.

"What are they?" Dabi asked.

"Tbe Pocky challenge, the chapstick challenge, truth or dare, seven minutes in heaven, soon the bottle, and never have I ever," Bakugo said.

"That's cool. We could also do that card challenge. You know the one wjere you pass the card and if it falls you kiss that person?" Kirishima suggested.

"Oh and if you don't do the dare then you have to drink a swig from the bottle which will be vodka probably," Todoroki suggested.

"All of you are evil little fucks," Shinso muttered. They all laughed.

"So Todoroki, what are you doing with Deku tomorrow?" Bakugo quizzed.

"I'm taking him ice-skating, then we'll go to a fancy restaurant and eat dinner. Speaking of, can you guys make your own dinner?" Todoroki questioned.

"No, Izu makes us dinner. Can you see if he can make us all food in the morning?" Shinso questioned.

"You already know he will. He's sleeping in Dabi's room, have Dabi ask," Todoroki growled.

"Ok, well it's getting late. We should probably hit the hay," Bakugo said as he stood up stretching.

"Why would we hit hay?" Todoroki asked narrowing his eyes in confusion. Everyone burst out laughing at the literal male.

"It means go to sleep," Kirishima said while patting the males back.

Everyone went to be and slept soundly. Izuku woke up at four and began to cook. He cooked breakfast and dinner so when he got home he could judt heat it up. After he finished he began to clean again.

Todoroki came down at six. He saw Izuku and grinned. He wrapped his arms around him amd Izuku nuzzled into his chest.

"Morning, bunny," Todoroki mumbled into the green hair of Izuku Midoriya.

"Good morning Shochan! Would you like some breakfast?" Izuku asked.

"Not right now. I want cuddles. Will you cuddle with me?" Todoroki beseeched. Izuku nodded and snuggled up to the peppermint male on the couch.