Five

Sorry for missing my update! Here is a new chapter!!!!!!!

"Hey Deku," Katsuki laughed nervously. Izuku looked very unpleased by their actions.

"What are you arguing about?" He growled. Everyone wanted to take a step back in fright but they didn't. They were just shocked that the little cinnamon roll could look so angry.

"Uh did we wake you?" Katsuki questioned.

"No you are just noisy and it gave me a headache," Izuku explained. He had been completely side tracked from his anger. "Did you guys eat?"

"No," they all chorused together. Izuku scurried out of the lounge area and into the kitchen.

"Idiots," Todoroki scoffed as he brushed by them. Katsuki nearly ripped his head off but he didn't.

"What was that half and half," he snarled.

"I said 'idiots'. Sorry I forgot that your vocabulary was a bit smaller should I say stupid head?" Todoroki smirked as he glanced over his shoulder at Katsuki.

"You mother fucker," Katsuki lunged at Todoroki but Kirishima held him back. Katsuki thrashed while Todoroki just strutted away.

"Bakugo, we all want Izuku. Calm down or you will drop," Kirishima whispered in Katsuki's ear.

"Whatever," he rolled his eyes and Kirishima released his grip.

"Dinner is ready! I hope you all like ramen!" Izuku explained. Now, Shinso did not really like ramen but he was going to grin and bear it.

"This is delicious," the boy with purple hair grinned. He genuinely enjoyed it and didn't need to take it at all.

"Really? Thank you!" Izuku beamed. All of their hearts ached at the sight of the adorable boy.

"So, what do you want to do tomorrow? I was thinking minigolf," Todoroki suggested.

"Oooh! I have never played minigolf, what is it?" Izuku asked.

"Deku I is in the name it's just like golf but a smaller version," Katsuki explained.

"Right!" Izuku blushed and looked down.

Everyone felt their heart skip a beat at the embarrassed boy. He looked so cute with his blushing face. They all just wanted to cuddle and kiss him until he was happy.

"I have an idea! Tonight we can build a pillow fort!" Izuku exclaimed as he jumped out of his chair.

His ramen spilt all over him as it fell off the table. Immediately his eyes teared up and he frowned. He had just spilt his ramen.

"Hey, do you want some of mine?" Shinso question the small boy.

"But you liked it! No it's ok. I had enough before it spilt. I am going to go get a towel," Izuku chirped then rushed off to get a towel.

"So are we still on for the pillow fort?" Kirishima asked when Izuku returned.

"Yes, KiriKun! We can use my laptop and watch movie on it! But I don't have Netflix or anything so there would be ads and it would be YouTube," Izuku trailed off.

"I have ad free Hulu and Netflix. I also have YouTube premium, so you can use mine if you want," Dabi offered.

"That's great Dabi-kun!!!!! Ok so I need everyone to bring as many blankets and pillows as they can! Bring them to the...uh where do you want to do this?" Izuku questioned them.

"We could do it in the great room or the family room. The family room has a bar and the great room has a fireplace but they are both about equal in size," Bakugo suggested.

"Family room! We can use the bar for the fort too! Ok go and grab as much as you can! Out on your Pjs too! I am going to go set everything thing up while you guys get the blankets," Izuku then rushed off to the family room.

Everyone entered the family room with blankets and pillows multiple times. Every blanket, pillow, bedspread, and sheet had been brought into the living room. The boys then looked over to Izuku.

Izuku had begun to out the sheets on chairs and out books on top to hold them down. Bed spreads were also used the exact same way. The entire family room had been converted into on huge tent. The blankets were on the floor to make it comfortable as well as the pillows.

"Good?" Izuku asked as he climbed out of the fort. The boys all stared in amazement.

"Marvelous," Todoroki smiled.

"Bloody brilliant," Bakugo exclaimed.

"Extravagant," Dabi remarked.

"Phenomenal," Shinso complimented.

"I don't know any big words for good but it's great!" Kirishima blushed.

"Thank you!" Izuku grinned.

"Are you going to put on you PJ's," Dabi asked. Izuku's eyes widened as he looked down.

"Ugh I forgot PJ's! Ok so should I wear a Pokemon onzie or a superhero onzie?" Izuku asked.

"Pokemon," they all said at the same time. Izuku giggled in response.

He went and he put on his piplup onzie. Izuku then raced downstairs so he could tell them how to enter the fort. They were all just  waiting for him to arrive.

"How does it work?" Todoroki asked the group. The group just stared very confused.

"Uh, there has to be an entrance somewhere," Bakugo responded.

"Hey guys, follow me!" Izuku exclaimed as he entered the fort.

Every guy followed him in through the weird entrance. They then looked around and gasped. It was beautiful.

The fort was lit up with fairy lights and the pillows were strewn across comfortably. They all settled and Izuku situated himself between Kirishima and Dabi.

"Dabi did you bring your laptop?" Izuku questioned the black haired boy.

"Yup here," Dabi handed the laptop to the boy then logged in.

"Let's play card games first actually," Izuku squealed. He then closed the laptop and pulled out some playing cards.

"What do you want to play?" Shinso asked.

"BS," Izuku responded.

"What the fuck is BS?" Bakugo questioned.

"BS I shirt for bullshit, you probably know the game," Todoroki responded.

"Oh," everyone but Izuku and Todoroki said.

"Well?" Izuku quizzed once more.

"Let's do it," they all grinned. So, the night began.