Seven

Dabi looked at Izuku fondly. He hadn't really had the chance to spend time with the small boy. Be wanted to dedicate today to just that. Many ideas of what they could do crossed his mind.

"Izu, would you like to spend the day with me? I will have you back here by midnight ir whenever you get tired," Dabi questioned the greenette.

"Of course Dabi-kun! What do I need to wear?" Izuku responded happily. Dabi received a glare from the two other boys that were at the table.

"Casual clothes," Dabi answered. Izuku nodded and skipped upstairs to get his clothes.

Izuku decided to wear a baggy pastel pink sweatshirt that had a Pocky box on it with black shorts. He wore knee high pastel purple socks along with black sneakers. When he went downstairs the three boys blushed.

"Is this ok, Dabi-kun?" Izuku spun around so his outfit could be fully seen.

"Perfect, let me go change real quick," Dabi smiled before going to his room. Todoroki walked up to Izuku while his brother was gone.

"We should have a day together some day too," Todoroki smiled gently. Izuku immediately grinned.

"You're right Shochan! Wednesday you and I can spend all day together," he then walked to the door to meet Dabi there.

"Where do you want to go?" Dabi asked Izuku.

"Anywhere as long as we can get coffee first," Izuku blushed. Dabi let out a chuckle in response and led Izuku to his car.

"I didn't know you liked coffee," Dani pointed out as he started the car. Izuku got in the back seat while Dabi stared at him confused.

"What? Did I do something wrong? Sorry," Izuku bowed his head and apologised.

"You can ride in the front, you know," Dabi explained to the boy in the backseat. Immediately said boy blushed and crawled forward.

Izuku sat in the seat and bucked his seatbelt. He then looked at Dabi expectantly. Dabi then sighed and buckled his seatbelt as well. (SAFETY FIRST)

"Starbucks ok?" Dabi asked Izuku. A smile and nod were given in response.

They arrived moments later. Dabi decided to go to the drive thru. Izuku was bouncing in his seat out of excitement.

"Welcome to Starbucks thank you for choosing us. My name is Lucy and I will be your server today. What can I get for you?" A mechanical voice said through the box.

"What do you want?" Dabi asked the boy sitting beside him.

"I want a Venti triple shot vanilla macchiato upside down with whip cream, and caramel and chocolate drizzle," Izuku responded.

"Ok um a Venti vanilla macchiato with a triple shot. Please make is upside down, with whip cream, amd add the drizzle of both chocolate and caramel," Dabi ordered.

"Alright, so we have a (repeats drink back) would that be all for you?" Lucy asked.

"No, may I please have a banana nut bread?" Dabi questioned.

"Of course! Ok your total is $9.58 (American currency). Please drive forward and your drink and bread will be waiting for you at the window," the girl informed them.

The Lucy girl was standing in the window with a smile on her face. She had blonde hair and children brown eyes. Her skin was fair but not too fair that it clashed with her hair. She had a pink tattoo on her hand that looked kind of like a fairy.

"Hello, your total is $9.58," Lucy smiled at them. Dabi handed her the money along with extra so she could have a tip.

"Keep the change," Dabi told her as she handed them their drinks.

"Thank you sir! You to have a wonderful day," she waved them goodbye and they drove off.

Izuku had no clue where they were going because he hardly knew the town. Dabi, on the other hand, had learned all about the town. He knew just the place to take Izuku.

"So, how have you been?" Izuku questioned the older male.

"Good. I am still working on making my room more home like. Other things have kept me occupied," Dabi responded.

"I see, I can help you if you like! I wouldn't mind,"Izuku grinned at Dabi.

"I'd like that, so what about you? How have you been?" Dabi glanced at the small boy.

"Confused. I just don't know how to cope with not being home with my mom. I don't have anywhere to privately sit with myself unless I lock myself in the study but it isn't really all that fun in there. I just feel like O would bother everyone if I got homesick out in the open, you know?" Izuku explained.

"Izuku, we all care for you. We would rather you seek oit help when you feel like that. We can help you," Dabi explained.

"I guess," Izuku sighed. He then glanced up and saw Dabi pulling into an aquarium.

"Are we going to the aquarium?" Izuku squealed. Dabi gave a chuckle and a nod while he parked tbe car. Before Izuku knew what was happening Dabi had opened his door.

"I got us tickets online this morning. So, are you excited?" Dabi smirked. Izuku nodded before grabbing Dabi's hand and dragging him inside.

They spent hours at the aquarium. Da I held Izuku's hand the entire time and marvelled at Izuku while the greenette fawned over the fish. Dabi found the cuteness of Izuku's excitement addicting.

"Well that everything," Dabi said at three in the afternoon. They never went to get lunch and Dabi was hungry.

"Yup, what now?" Izuku questioned. He wasn't even the slightest bit hungry.

"Late lunch," Dabi then pulled Izuku back to the car. They went to Dairy Queen.

"Are we going inside or through the drive thru?" Izuku asked.

"The drive thru, I have a spot I want to take you," Dabi answered. Izuku said what he wanted and Dabi repeated it then ordered for himself.

Soon the two were driving off into the wood. The sight before them was beautiful. It was a sunset at a river. Nothing Izuku saw had ever been prettier than the sight before him.

"Wow," Izuku muttered.

So Dabi won for who this chapter was on

Vote for who you want Deku to be with in the next chapter here

Vote for who you want to end up with Deku here (can be multiple people)