4

In which Forth skipped meal far too frequent.

Second Semester, Second Year

The guy tapped his right foot softly against the pavement, creating a repeated tap sound as the black dress shoe's bottom touched the floor's surface. His arms were wrapped around each other as he glared at every single students in blue jacket walked pass him. Unlike his white clean and crisp shirt and black pants, they were all wearing a simple black T-shirt underneath the jacket and a pair of jeans.

He glared even more at the guy who had the audacity to step farther from his position, totally avoid the guy who was obviously not from their faculty.

“Engineering and their facultism!” The guy hissed, glaring at the girl who flinched upon hearing him.

Those students chose to not say anything about the unnecessary glares they got from the guy, knowing full well who the guy was and the consequences they might face if they ever dare to even glare back at him. Even the girls whom majority were his fans did not dare to look at him for the fear of a certain tanned guy.

Well, about ten metres away from the grumpy guy, stood the so called tanned guy who seemed too amused for their friends liking.

“Oi! Can you calm your boyfriend down? He's scaring our Nong!” Max exclaimed, pointing at the girls who linked their arms with each other's as they silently walked pass Beam, looking down.

Tul smacked Max's head but did not say anything. “Why are you hitting me?!”

“Max, he's Beam. Angry Beam at that. And you're telling the guy he's angry at, to calm him down?” Lam lectured slightly, before patting Forth's shoulder silently.

“I don't want to watch the two lovers again so I'm going to head to the cafe. Who is going with me?” Lam asked, shrugging carelessly.

He watched many lovers argue these past few weeks, watching another one was the last thing on his list.

“Me,” Park voiced out, wrapping his right arm around Lam's shoulders casually, with his cool expression on.

Max and Tul silently nodded before they pat Forth's shoulder and leave him alone, knowing full well that Forth was still focusing on a certain guy who's leaning against the wall grumpily. Forth chuckled before he started to step close to Beam.

“If looks could kill, it would be a massacre by now,” Forth teased, his hands on his waist as he observed Beam's reaction.

The other guy just threw a death glare at him.

Forth huffed lightly. “You know I was in hurry this morning...”

“You didn't wake me up,”

“I need to attend the hazing meeting this morning...”

“And you didn't even left me a message,”

“The seniors would kill me if I was late...”

“You left your phone too,”

“You know how those hazers can be when they're angry,”