21

First Year, First Semester

On the scale from 1 to 10, how often would you fall as the heroines do in those romance dramas on top of males, in real life?

Pretty rare, Beam guessed.

He was running late. He could feel some people in the hallway of the common building turned their heads to look at him who rushed through while muttering things under his breath. They were confused as to why the famous Casanova was out of his usual fresh, neat and calm style.

Beam knew he should not have texted Forth until 3 am last night when he had a replacement class in the morning after, but how could he not? Forth was this really adorable human being that Beam somehow fell for without he even realized it.

Forth just came back from his orientation closing ceremony last night, after spending his whole Saturday away from the campus. Beam was glad that Forth was able to enjoy his Sunday freely.

It must had been a jam-packed week for the tanned guy.

The conversation started with him congratulating Forth for winning the Moon and Star competition as the popular faculty Moon of the year. Forth might have lost to Phana for that Campus Moon title, but Beam said it clearly that Forth should have won that.

That he deserved it better than Phana Kongthanin, his own best friend. That amused Forth a lot that they began to talk even more. Beam honestly did not know exactly how that conversation about Moon competition turned into a conversation of random things like how Beam always got forced into going to events with his parents and was jealous of Forth for being able to refuse.

Yeah, and the cute sticker of a laughing bear made Beam smile afterwards. No one would ever expect Forth to use such cute adorable sticker.

Now, back to the current situation Beam was in. It was Sunday, there were several students walking around, probably having group discussions. Or maybe they had the same fate as Beam.

Replacement class.

The one Beam Baramee Vongviphan was late to come in.

He was running up the stairs, skipping a few steps at once with his long legs when he bumped into a sturdy body, almost sending him down the stairs and ended up with a terrible injury.

Almost. Because the person he bumped into pulled him into the loop of firm arms, having Beam almost on his lap as he fell into a sitting position on the stairs.

"Careful," The guy Beam bumped into, warned him.

But Beam was frozen, not only because the position the two of them were in. But also because why out of so many people, he must fell onto Forth's lap on the official day one of their relationship?

Beam blinked.

"You are late, aren't you?" Forth asked, letting his arms around Beam's waist a little bit loose.

Loose enough to allow Beam to move, but not too much that the guy could fall down the flight of stairs.

But Beam was frozen stiff. How should he react when he just fell on top of his boyfriend, during the first time he saw him after that competition night?

"Beam, you're going to be really late." Forth reminded.

Beam screamed in his head that he knew! But he could not even give a response. He just blinked in daze.

Forth shut his lips into a thin line, wrapping his arms back around Beam's waist as he waited quietly. And the tanned guy just stared, and stared.

People around them turned their heads as they walked pass them, wondering why the Moon of Engineering and the Campus Casanova were sitting so close.