3

In which Forth's arms are the most comforting and safe place for Beam

In which Forth's arms are the most comforting and safe place for Beam. Forth's presence was like the sign Beam is going to be alright.

First Semester, Fourth Year.

Beam once again returned to his shared apartment with Forth, alone. The apartment was empty without Forth moving around. Beam took off his shoes and socks before he walked to the couch and threw himself on top of it.

Forth and him hadn't been seeing each other much since Forth's industrial training and Beam's internship started almost two weeks ago. And like days before, Beam missed Forth a lot. But he couldn't do anything about it.

Beam reached out his phone from his white bag he always brought to the hospital. He turned on the screen, checking chats from Phana and Kit. None from Forth. Beam sighed lightly.

Was Forth busy?

Beam then keyed in the numbers he remembered by heart before he put his phone to his ear, waiting for the line to connect through. It took Forth more than three rings before he picked the phone up.

“Hello?” Beam frowned, pulled away the phone just to check whether he had the number right. He did. “Who is this?” Beam asked.

“I'm James, Jaturaphoom's supervisor.” Beam blinked. Then, why did he picked up Forth's phone? “Where is he?” Beam asked again. The guy on the other line chuckled.

“Sleeping,” James said. Beam could imagine his ugly smug face based on the tone he used. Beam cringed. “By the way, you're cute na,” Beam had the urge to puke.

It felt good when Forth said it. But when others said it, Beam felt nauseous. Like he just ate some really disgusting food. He felt sick. When the guy realized Beam was not replying, he continued again. “Are you available?” Beam frowned hard.

This jerk should be thankful he was Forth's supervisor because Beam would've cursed him tons by then if he wasn't. “Wake him up,” Beam said coldly. He wanted his Forth! Not this psycho! “Aw, but you have to pay me in return...” Beam had enough of that and cut the call. He huffed heavily in anger.

The jerk had guts. Didn't he know how possessive Forth could be? Beam smirked at the thought. “He wouldn't even dare to talk to me if he knew,” Beam pushed the inner of his cheek with his tongue. The foul taste lingering, causing him to feel like throwing up.

“Forth, I need you...” Beam whined as he threw his head against the backrest of the sofa, staring at the ceiling. Beam was not sure when, but he fell asleep while imagining Forth's face.

He woke up in bed, wrapped with fluffy soft comforter. Forth was nowhere in sight but the sound of shower going on gave Beam the clue where the guy was. Beam sat up, blinking slowly as he tried to wake himself up. Too lazy to even walk to the bathroom and wash his face yet.