She's Mine (JeRza)

Ever since she met him. Ever since they bonded. Ever since she felt a spark between them. There had been a problem. Nothing was ever his fault. It wasn't his fault that she loved him more than a mother loves her children or husband. It wasn't his fault that he got in the way of important plans and events. It was never ever his fault.

To Erza, he was her most prized possession.

"I don't get it," Jellal whined to his companions. "What don't you get?" Laxus scoffed. "She loves him more than you," Gray snickered. "I refuse to believe it," Jellal started. "She loves Valentine more than me?" He complained.

"Woah woah woah, we're still taking about Erza here. You think she'd love a mongrel more than her boyfriend?" Natsu chimed in, harshly. "Well that 'mongrel' might receive more attention from Erza than strawberry cake does," Gray informed.

A strong gasp was heard from the blue haired man and the pink haired dragon slayer.

"I know, I know," Gray patted Jellal's back while shaking his head dramatically. The bulky blonde man snickered beside Gray.

"There's no use crying about it, though. You've gotta show her you're more of a man than some Shitzu," Gray said, full of pride. It may have seemed silly, but Jellal's only competition when it came to Erza's love was strawberry cheesecake and Valentine, her new puppy.

Now don't be fooled, Valentine was rather cute, adorable, charming actually, but on the inside. He was a cold-hearted gangster who'd go to war for his girl, Erza. He loved her more than any of the humans he'd met. He had connections with the other girls from the guild but Erza was his all time favorite person of any one who ever lived, vise versa.

"I'm gonna show Erza that I can be..." he built some courage to say the following words, "A real man!"

"Yeah!" Elfman was heard in the background, somewhere in the guild.

Jellal planned to do just that.

• • •

He had just entered the redheads house. "Hey Jellal," She pecked him on his cheek. "Hey babe," he smiled, no sign of the retched pup. He was on paw patrol, that was until a delectable scent emitted from Erza's kitchen. He followed the scent and he couldn't believe his eyes. It was almost like she was cheating on him.

Valentine was in her arms, kissing him and talking to him as if he was the only thing that existed. "Valentine. You're so adorable. Yes you are. I love you," she cooed at the shitzu, bathing in the attention Jellal wished he was receiving. "Oh, Jellal!" She grinned, unknowingly making his blood boil with jealousy. "I'm cooking pot pie! Juvia gave me the recipe," she turned to the stove.

"Oh, I-I'll just see myself into the living room," Jellal said with a look that expressed his jealousy.

He sat on the couch and dazed out in such stupefaction that couldn't be put into words. 'I can't believe my eyes, my brain must be deceiving me,' he inwardly sobbed. Was a dog more really important than him? Was he that insecure? Or was he just being ignorant?

The muscled man was deep into his thoughts before a bark interrupted them, followed by a plate being placed in front of him. He jumped in surprised as he looked up at a smiling redhead. Awkwardly, he grinned in respond.

Erza took a seat, a plate in front of her, Valentine in her lap. "I hope you like it," Erza told as she jabbed a fork into a piece of chicken. "If you made it, I'll more than like it," Jellal started cheekily.

Jellal began to dig into the dish, happily enjoying it, until he saw Valentine give Erza the puppy dog eyes. The ones she'd kill for. "Of course," she cooed as the puppy whined and whimpered. The requip mage dropped a piece of meat into the Shitzu's mouth as he enjoyed the comfort of Erza and the warm food in his belly.

With that, that was it. The jealousy showed on his face as bitter thoughts took lapses through his head. He even mumbled curses at the doge, which didn't go unnoticed by Erza.

"Jellal?" She caught his attention. "Yeah?" He said, bitterly jabbing his fork into the pot pie. "Are you...okay?" Erza asked, managing to contain her laughs. "Just like a million dollars, babe," Jellal sourly replied.

"You don't feel... uncomfortable?" The scarlet haired woman asked, purposefully teasing him by kissing the pupperoni on the head, Jellal wincing at the sight. "N-not at all," he lied, and he was a bad liar.

"Jellal. You're jealous of Val, aren't you?" Erza sneered, repressing a giggle fit. "Jealous?" He dragged out the word. "No!" The heavenly body mage firmly denied. "Are you sure you're not a teensy bit Jealous of my Val," she teased, loving the ridicule and torture that was being applied to him.

The blue haired man grimaced, biting back the truth until he couldn't any longer.

"Ugh, Okay! I may be a little-" Jellal started his confession before he was interrupted by a cough. "Okay, a lot Jealous of Valentine. Only because you seem like you love him more than me, and I just can't handle that. I was already dueling with Strawberry Cheesecake for your heart and now a living, breathing organism." He ended his rant.

"Jellal. I can't believe you're jealous of Val. Val may be my best friend, my soulmate and sidekick, but that doesn't mean you can't be my best friend, husband, the first mate to my captain and the love of my life. Jellal, you're so silly. You should know I love you," she ended her relieving message with a smile and passionate kiss on the lips, leaving Jellal as red as her tresses.

A yip was heard from under the two. They both pulled away and looked down at Erza lap. It was Val, wanting some attention from this touching moment.

"You should know I love you too, Val." Erza cooed, as they both look expectantly at Jellal, both with puppy eyes.

"Oh, I can't be mad. You're both too cute. But just to let you know, she's mine," He stated jokingly with a chuckle.

——————————————

I know it's not a lemon BUT I thought it'd be cute because this is how everyone says I am with my doggo and I just so happened to be watching Emma Chamberlain and her new cat so I couldn't miss the opportunity!! Hope you enjoyed anyway tho!! ILY