BJ's and PJ's (ErLu x JeRza)

They were all gathered in the matchmakers dorm, having a sleepover. And if you know Mirajane, you'd know she'd have them playing some game like truth or dare with out of sorts dares.

"Alright!" Mira cheered before spinning the bottle to see whose turn is next. And unlucky enough for the blonde and redhead, it landed in between them. The two of them groaned. A devilish smile grew onto Mira's face. "Looks like we will be getting some lesbian action after all," Laxus joked, elbowing Jellal, who rolled his eyes at one of his best friends.

"Lucy, Erza. I want you two to kiss..." Mira started causing the two to blush the color of Natsu's hair. "But not only kiss, play pocky with this banana," she smirked as she glimpsed at the flustered girls and the two boys, Natsu and Jellal, who were furiously blushing.

Hesitantly, both girls placed one side of the banana in their mouths, slowly taking the banana in, lust overtaking their eyes. Lucy gazed into Erza's amber brown eyes, thrilled for what was about to happen. Erza looked into Lucy's honey brown eyes, brown to brown.

Jellal watched as the redhead he has a crush on took the yellow fruit into her mouth with a lewd expression on her face. A boner growing at such an erotic sight. He bit his lip to suppress any groans to escape him.

While Natsu was also fighting some demons as he watched the blonde crudely take the banana down her throat, panting softly for air as the banana was almost all the way gone.

And with the blink of an eye, the banana was eaten by the two of them and they were kissing, screw kissing, making out. Both females pulled away, looking shyly at the ground as they sat back in their seats.

Laxus obviously didn't react much do to the fact that Mira wasn't up there and he'd much rather see Mira do that besides them.

"Jellal, looks like you've gotta woody," Mira teased. Jellal flushed fifty shades of red as his erection became noticeable. Luckily, Natsu had on bigger pajama pants so you were unable to see his boner.

Jellal quickly ran to the bathroom to take care of his situation.

"Guys, I'm gonna go the bathroom," Erza informed, three minutes after Jellal went in there. Mira smirked. "I wonder what they're going to do," she said devilishly. "Probably something they've wanted to do for a long time," Laxus added on.

Erza opened the door to find Jellal masturbating to relieve the boner she gave him.

"Hey Jellal," she said seductively, causing him to turn around in shock, his cock out. He flushed fifty shades of pink. "E-Erza!" He jumped.

"Shh.." she put a finger over his mouth, wrapping her other hand around his long, thick shaft. "I guess you like it when I do that," Erza said, referring to the banana fiasco. "I could do that to you," she said, tightening her grip on his cock, causing a groan to escape his lips.

She bent down, stroking his penis before putting the tip into her mouth. She started from the head and went to the middle repeating that for about 2 times until she went all the way down to the balls, feeling Jellal's erection twitch between her jaws. "Erza," Jellal groaned, losing his mind as the gorgeous redhead gobbled his manhood up. His hand flew to her scalp as she bobbed her head back and forth.

He couldn't take it anymore when he saw how talented her deep throat game was, he began to move her head at a faster pace, causing her to gag as she reached his balls once more.

It wasn't too long before he released his load into her mouth, his hot seed hitting the back of her throat. She rolled her eyes back in ecstasy. It was so erotic watching her enjoy his nut. It turned him into something different as he watched, lust taking over his body. "It must taste good?" Jellal asked in a more husky, different tone. He grabbed her chin, lifting her up. She blushed at his statement.

They stared into each other's eyes before he smashed his lips onto hers, their tongues dancing with one another. She pulled away, the need for oxygen. He smirked at her red, flushed face. It was his turn to make her go crazy, so unexpectedly, he drove his member into her, causing a yelp to escape her. "Jellal~!" She screeched, so loud even New Jersey would hear it. And sure enough, Mira and the others heard it.

"And the ball drops," Laxus joked, smirking at Mira. "They couldn't even keep it into their pants until they went to their own dorm," Mira chuckled, waiting for the endless amount of teasing and torture she would give to Jellal and Erza.

He rammed into her endlessly, skin clapping, making contact with each other. "Oh~! Yes~! Jellal~!" She screamed out in pleasure, climaxing for the fourth time tonight, which was rather embarrassing for her. "E-Erza," he groaned as he ejaculated into her, pulling out as he smiled at his work. Her scarlet hair all over her hair, panting like a dog, ass and every other private part pink from the rough sex he put onto her.

One thing he knew, was that this was not going to be their last time doing this.

———————————————
I came up with this while watching a lifetime movie about STD's spreading around school like a wildfire at 4 AM so enjoy this!! Thank Lifetime for this upload lol but I'm sorry if it's not that good....