Movie Night (JeRza)

Breathing heavily, the scarlet-haired girl has no clue what the plot of whatever movie that her friends chose to watch for their weekly movie night. And Jellal, who was feigning his interest in the film, had been fingers deep into his best friend—who he was sure would transition into something more pretty soon.

Next to them are Juvia and Gray, and so on and so forth. The other pairs have no idea what's going on beside them and frankly, they'd like to keep it that way.

It had started when they were just ten minutes into the film and their legs had brushed against one another, just the slight friction making her lower region pulse with want. Jellal picked up on it and it made his breath get caught in his throat.

Mindlessly, Jellal had started drawing light circles upon Erza's knee with his finger as the plot began to speed up, but her mind was so far from that. All she could think about was his fingers doing that same exact motion elsewhere and the feeling of desire clouded her vision. Her breath sped up and she lowly whimpered, a noise so cute that it startled the admiral-haired boy and a hue of pink bloomed in his cheeks.

He was nervous, he hadn't even realized what he was doing to her. But that just made him more turned on and a thought popped into his head. One that forced a devious little smirk on his face. His hands gently traced up her legs, inching toward her thighs and she shivers at his touch, looking at him through half-lidded eyes.

Jellal's fingers are moving, just not quick enough for Erza. He's teasing her and she knows it, and on instinct, she let out a low whine, urging him to go faster but he didn't. He wanted to cherish this moment, seeing Erza become so vulnerable and needy sparked something inside of him. So he continued his game of ridicule, returning his focus to the television screen, pretending that his hand wasn't nearing the girl's panties—in front of all of their friends, might he add. They're all clueless.

Jellal hooks one finger into the hem of Erza's panties and she flinches, her lips parting slightly. She looks to the side of her, making sure that no one was wary of their activities. The risk of being caught kind of turned her on, the adrenaline of one, or all,  of her friends seeing her do something so dirty making her even wetter than she already had been.

He grinned, staring at her pretty face which was being illuminated by nothing but the light from the TV. She looked so pretty being immorally teased until she was gripping on Jellal's wrist, practically begging to be fucked with her pretty eyes.

"Jellal," she quietly moans, his index finger ghosting over her folds, tapping ever-so-slightly on the skin surrounding her cunt.

"Shh," he shushed her. He's thankful for the height of the volume that Natsu had put the TV on.

Erza spread her legs wider, giving him more access to touch her as much as he wanted to, which he's glad to comply with. He moves his forefingers to her clit, rubbing on it. She bucked her hips into his hand at the touch and he leaned over, nibbling on her earlobe.

She's losing her mind right now and she wants so badly to let out a moan, but she knows she shouldn't. "Jellal," she whined through gritted teeth.

Jellal's face heats up hearing her say his name so lewdly—so wantonly. It only made him speed his motions on her wetness, slowly entering a finger in her cunt. She gasped, unluckily loud enough for a few of the other's closer to hear her and her cheeks burn with embarrassment when they face her.

"I...I can't believe he did that," Erza quickly said, pointing toward the TV and Levy nods, the rest turn back to the movie and she sighs with relief. They're also blessed by the thick blanket covering their lower half.

"You're so pretty," Jellal whispered in awe, his finger going deeper and deeper with each lewd expression she made. He kissed down her neck, leaving wet, light red marks on her skin before moving back up the same path. She moans and her eyes widen before Jellal puts his thumb from his unoccupied hand in her mouth. She then sucks on the digit obediently, a bashful look coming to play.