When we're alone (Gruvia)

Juvia's POV:
I was at work, sitting in my cubicle. I was currently working on a magazine. I work at sorcerer weekly magazine. We had a huge issue to work on, it was about 'The Reign of the Coming Queen of Fiore' I heard a voice that said "Hey hot stuff" the voice I heard was Gray Fullbuster, a guy who I'd been working with for so long it felt like he'd been stalking me. "What do you want Gray?" I ask with an annoyed facial expression, rolling my eyes.

Gray's POV:
I see Juvia, a girl who I've been working with for about 9 years. "Hey hot stuff" I say teasing her, seeing her annoyed look. I love making Juvia mad, she's so cute when she's agitated.

Juvia's POV:
About an hour or 2 passed, I get up to go print out the article cover, then I walk into Gray.  "Where ya goin?" Gray asks as I catch him looking at my hips. "G-Gray, are you-"

Gray's POV:
I catch Juvia walking to the office printer. I ask her "Where ya goin?" As I find my eyes wandering around her body. I couldn't help looking at her, luscious lips, her bouncy blue hair, her sharp curves, and her busty breasts. I think she catches me looking at her lower region. "G-Gray are you-?" I cut her off before she could finish, "Hey, you got any plans tonight?" I couldn't believe I asked her that, but it was the first thing I thought to say.

Juvia's POV:
Gray cuts me off saying, "Hey, you got any plans tonight?" I was truly shocked he asked me out. "Um-no.." I reply, when I knew I should've said yes. "You wanna go out sometime?" He asks, and of course like the little gullible sucker I am, I said "Sure, why not?" I didn't want anything to do with us being alone, cause he was so pervy.. and I didn't wanna lose my..virginity so early, especially not to him I didn't want to give in.

Narrator:
The night hit, Juvia was scurrying around her house looking for what to wear. She didn't know why she was making such a big deal, if she "didn't like him" as she claims. After an hour of searching, she finally found an outfit.

 After an hour of searching, she finally found an outfit

Gray had knocked on her door wearing a dark blue tuxedo. "You look rather stunning" Gray says, causing Juvia to blush as red as a strawberry. "Same too you" she replies. They walk out of her house to his car in an arm lock.
He opens the car door for Juvia motioning his hand telling her to go in the car.

As they drive to the restaurant 'Clos Maggiore', Gray reaches over and puts his left hand on Juvia's thigh and the right hand on the steering wheel. Juvia blushes deeply, pressing her legs together tightly. They pull up to the restaurant, the usher escorts them to their seats. The waiter comes over and stares at Juvia's large breasts "Hey buddy, just take our orders!" Gray says impatiently.

"Don't be so uptight" the waiter says

"Watch it! If you try anything you're dead meat, got it?"
Juvia blushes at how protective he is over her.

"Uh, Yeah, so what'd you like to eat?"

"Um, I'd love to try the Heirloom Beetroot and Roasted Vermicelli Pasta" She says

"I want something simple, Oven Roasted Turbot"

"I'll get that for you" the waiter leaves the table.

There was silence at the table for a while. "So, ya like the environment?" Gray says attempting to break the ice, "The interior design is nice, but I'd much rather like to judge this place by tasting the food" she says with half-smile on her face. "Good reasoning" Gray says tilting his head to the side with a grin. Their food finally arrives. When they're done eating Gray offers to pay the bill "I've got this, what's the total?" He asks feeling like a gentleman. "That'll be a total of $95.00" the waiter says, Gray's jaw drops, listening to the price "You know what, maybe I should pay.." Juvia says chuckling nervously. "I'm sorry I couldn't pay Juvia, my work schedule has been getting tight"

"It's fine, Gray"

"R-Really?" Gray asks in disbelief

"Yes silly" she says while giggling

Juvia leaves the bill and they leave out to the car. Awkward silence passes over the car. "Juvia, um, you wanna, come back to my place?" Gray asked, Juvia didn't know what to say, and even though she was scared of being alone with him, she nodded in agreement.

Gray pulls over to his house, he gets out tossing the car keys around. He quickly puts them in his pocket, replacing them with the house keys, as he unlocks the door Juvia blushes deeply.

He asks for her hand and leads her in. "Ya like the interior?" He asks while gazing into her eyes, "Um.. yeah" She says not knowing if he was referring to himself or the house. Either way she enjoyed both, she looked into his eyes and saw the stars, she didn't want to like him, it's just she did. Juvia's thoughts were soon cut off by Gray leaning forward and locking his lips onto hers. Juvia's eyes widened. He slipped his tongue in her mouth and then hit her bottom lip.

Juvia tried hard to resist, but at that point she gave in, the thoughts in her mind were all like 'you can't do this, it's not right' but her heart felt other wise. You'd think her heart and her mind didn't belong in the same body.

She kisses back. Gray slips his hand down Juvia's back and squeezes her butt. He pulls her closer leading the both of them to his bedroom. Gray takes his tuxedo off in his mind he's been thinking 'it's finally happening, the moment I've been longing for'

Juvia slipped her heels off, as Gray fell on top of her and on the bed, he was now just in his underwear. He slid Juvia's dress off and got a nice grip on her breasts, as they were still kissing as they broke the kisses for a few seconds for air and went back to smooching. His hot and erect member was moving up and down on Juvia's stomach. This made Juvia very wet and made her nipples hard. Gray then reached down Juvia's body causing her to squirm in her blue undies. He put his hands in her underwear and rubbed her core.

"You wet? We haven't even begun" he says with a smirk on his face.

He slipped her panties off of her and kneeled down. He sat in front of her core. He stuck his tongue in and out of her vagina vigorously

"G-Gray~!" Juvia moans out his name.

"Scream my name" he says still with a mischievous smirk on his face. "Gray!Gray!" She moans loudly. Gray stops and he took his underwear off and his erect member hung out. He tickled her entrance and teased her with it. "G-Gray, f-f-f-fuck me!" She moans louder than the last. "Your wish is my command" says with a smirk on his face. He takes his member and goes in half way waiting for her to adjust, after a minute he goes deeper and deeper and deeper. He then is all the way in her. Juvia bites her lip and let's out a muffled moan "Mmph" he begins to thrust at increasing paces. After a while he thrusts into her rough, loose, and hard. "Ahhh~Gray!" She moans. The faster he thrusts the more come comes out of her along with blood. He goes so fast and hard, their skin smacks together. "S-Stop!" She moans as she reaches her climax "T-Take a b-break!" "I'm not stopping til I come!" He grunts. She attempts to make him slow down by clenching her walls around his member. That just seemed to make him thrust even harder and faster. "Ah, I'm almost there."

"AHHHH" She moans in more pleasure than the everlasting pain. "I'm about to-" he stops as he climaxes and let's all his fluids into her. Juvia then drifts to sleep at the edge of the bed. Gray picks her up bride style and sits her in the center and lays her head on the pillow. He puts a blanket over her and wraps his arms around her as they both are asleep. "I love you Juvia" he says while kissing her on the forehead not expecting an answer but instead hears Juvia mumble "I love you too Gray-sama"