SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Guys, my new book drops between November 29-December 15!!

Please stay tuned. If I get completely finished with the book earlier than expected, it might drop the upcoming week !!

I hope you guys enjoy this JeRza book. I promise you it'll be worth the wait. Well, I honestly hope so. I've put so much effort into this book. Staying up late on school nights, trying to finish chapters on the bus ride to school. There have been so many ups and downs when it comes to the process of writing this book. I've had so many eureka moments only for me to forget them when it's time to write. I've wrote down multiple ideas in my Algebra II book.

I've been working on this book for about 2 months now. It's not as half as long as some other people have, but for me it's really long. The book will be a bit AU based and I must warn you, it will be a long book.

And I'm also going to be honest, I don't quite no where to stop the story, but I know it'll be ongoing. It'll probably only have about 20 chapters, maybe. Some things will throw you off but you have to keep reading in order to know what's going on, exactly. The book will require you to guess who some characters are, where they got their last names, what happened between time skips, and understanding characters' emotions.

That's pretty much all I wanted to go over. And that's pretty much why every other book is on hold. I'm putting all my time and effort into making this one. I've gone through many book cover changes as well. I know that wasn't necessary but I just felt like putting that out.

Bye!!

See ya girdies!!