The Vamps (JeRza)

NOT A LEMON
—————————
The couple that everyone thought had no secrets. The most truthful couple, they said. Well, those people didn't know jack diddly squat.

Jellal had just revealed his biggest secret to Erza. "I can't believe this!" Erza stared at Jellal as if he was some kind of experiment.

"So you're telling me you didn't know? All this time?" Jellal questioned, taking a deep breath. How couldn't she have guessed?! One of the smartest girls in university, couldn't guess one of the most obvious things about him? From the hatred of garlic to the hatred of sunbathing and abnormal sharp teeth, she didn't guess that?

"Are you seriously telling me, that you never realized I'm a vampire?" Jellal asked, flabbergasted.

"I'm sorry Okay? I thought you were really into the aesthetic! I didn't want to question it, that seems judgmental!" Erza reasoned.

Jellal facepalmed and began laughing hysterically. "An aesthetic?!" He chortled and snorted causing tears to swell in his eyes. "Jellal!" Erza said, her face flushing pink with embarrassment. She elbowed him as he tried to quell his laughter. "I-I'm sorry," Jellal breathed.

"Well, no more secrets!" Erza looked at him. "You should've told me from the beginning. I don't judge!" Erza shrugged.

"I should have, I'm sorry I kept a secret from you." Jellal apologized, placing a tender, wet kiss onto her lips.

Pulling away from his beloved, a chuckle escaped his lips in remembrance of the hilarious moment that just occurred. "I can't believe you thought it was an a-aesthetic! You have all A's and take honor classes and thought it was an aesthetic!" He cackled.

"Okay, I get it Jellal!" Erza whined, hiding her face in embarrassment. "I'm sorry," he suppressed his laughter.

He placed another kiss, more passionate, on her lips causing a moan from her. Their make-out session continued as Jellal pinned her down onto the couch.

"Im gonna make sure you won't be able to walk tomorrow," he whispered in a seductive, husky voice, causing Erza to lose herself, blushing uncontrollably, becoming all wet.

And you know how this is going to end.

                                        ••••

I got this idea from some tumblr prompt hope you guys enjoyed!!