Sick and In Love (RoWen)

DISCLAIMER: THIS ISN'T A LEMON!!

Wendy: Romeo, you don't have to stay here with me, y'know?

Romeo: It's the very least I could do.. I miss seeing you at school..

Wendy: I miss being there with all my friends..but instead I'm always stuck inside this hospital!!

(Wendy has a Chronic Intestinal Disease she is still able to walk but often has internal muscle spasms)

Romeo: Wendy, I have faith in you. You're gonna make it through this.

Wendy: You're the only person that came though..
She says with tears in her eyes.

Romeo: The rest couldn't make it, but Chelia's coming soon because Lyon let her take an early dismissal.

Wendy: Really?

Romeo: Yeah! Wipe those tears!

Wendy: Life sucks..

Romeo: *frowns*

Wendy: What?

Romeo: I wish I could somehow make it up to you..

Wendy: What do you mean? You don't owe me anything, if anything I owe you for always being here for me!

Romeo: I highly disagree.. *grabs Wendy's hand and leaves out of the hospital room*

Wendy: Wait, Romeo where are we going?

Romeo: Since you're going to miss the Halloween Fairy Dance, then I'd thought I'd bring it to you! *he flashes a wide smile*

Wendy: What do you mean?

Romeo: We're almost there!

Romeo leads Wendy to a wardrobe of Halloween Costumes.

Wendy: *blushes and looks for the one Halloween costume she's always wanted* It doesn't seem to be in here.. *holds her head low*

Romeo: Look closer *holds a peach fairy costume*

Wendy: YOU FOUND IT *hugs Romeo*

Romeo: Go change into it!

Wendy: Do you have a costume? *grabs fairy costume*

Romeo: You'll see when you come out

The story behind Wendy and wanting a Fairy costume started about 5 years ago. When she was younger her foster mother Grandeeney also known as Porlyusica, was a Medicinal advisor at Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail was technically a Children's Center, where they provided food clothes, and homes to children. There was a section added in intended for adults only.

Fairy Tail was Wendy's home since Porlyusica worked there all day and night. Wendy met a lot of friends at Fairy Tail, she became friends with Romeo and many others. That's when she saw a worker that caught her eye, her name was Chelia, she was almost the same age as Wendy, just slightly older. The little girl and Wendy quickly became best friends. Wendy and Chelia often fantasized about Fairytales, when one day Chelia brought up the topic of fairies.
~Flashback~
Chelia: I can't wait til I find my prince!

Wendy: I can cause if I get a prince that means I'll be older and I don't wanna grow up

Chelia: To me that sounds like the story of 'Peter Pan'

Wendy: I would love to go to Neverland!

Chelia: I wanna meet Leena Bell!
(Bare with me I wanted to spruce up Peter Pan)

Wendy: The fairy?

Chelia: Yeah! Do you believe in fairies?

Wendy: Yeah, but my favorite fairy is The Crimson Fairy!

Chelia: I heard of her, but isn't her story a bit extravagant?

Wendy: I know! She's a Killer Fairy! Some call her the Scarlet Fairy and Titania!

~Present Day~
Since that day she's always wanted to find her as she gave her hope and inspiration.

Wendy comes out with her costume on.

Wendy: What do ya think?

Romeo: *blushes* You.. Uh, look great!

Wendy: Your not to shabby yourself Peter Pan!
(Romeo is dressed as Peter Pan)

Romeo: Thanks, now come with me!

Wendy: I've been doing that the entire time! *giggles*

Romeo leads Wendy to a room filled with Halloween decorations such as Peter Pan posters, Glitter glued everywhere, a disco ball, stickers of mini stars, fairy wings, and a huge bowl of candy.

Romeo: What do ya think?

Wendy: Oh my god! Romeo! I love it!

Romeo: And there's someone here to see you!
*Chelia walks through the door*

Wendy: Chelia!!

Chelia: How Have you been feeling!

Wendy: Better, now that my 2 closest friends are here!

*Chelia and Wendy hug*

Wendy: I'm truly thankful, Romeo. You do know that right? *Wendy whispers to Romeo*

Romeo: *blushes*

Wendy: *kisses Romeo on the lips*

Romeo:*blush deepens*

Wendy and Romeo both have their very first kiss together. 'I love you, wendy' Romeo says to himself.