Forever yours Forever mine

"Who ever said love was meant to be easy" Lisa stated

"I'm not in love Lisa! Just grateful he's allowed you all to visit" Keira corrected

Lisa gave her a doubtful look then dived straight into a marking Xavier's positive traits,

"10 point for the king inviting us here then" giving Keira a wink

Keira rolled her eyes then said, "it's called manipulation so minus that 10".

Lisa tried again, "10 points for his gorgeous looks,don't you think"?

"Not even! minus 10 for his arrogance"

"Then I'll add 10 points for that amazing body" Lisa smirked

"Well you might wanna minus 10 points for causing harm, to this magnificents body " Keira said now up and doing a little twirl.

"10 points for his hunting skills" Lisa smirked "after all he DID find you"

"Arrghhh" Keira grumble "minus 10! Self inflicted on my behalf for making it easy for him" she said "sorry Lisa that brings him back down from hero to ZERO"!

"Now you're lying Keira"!

Keira bursted into fits of laughter, sounding like a cackling witch.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything important" Rick said belly flopping onto Keira's bed in between the girls, "you girls seriously need to get out more".

Keira turned to her side to face him, "if you haven't already noticed I'm on lock down"

Lisa who was staring dreamily at the ceiling said, "this room is so beautiful I wouldn't mind staying here forever" then sighed.

"Lisa you worry me sometimes"Keira said frowning at her.

"Well I'm just a die hard romantic and there's nothing wrong with that" Lisa said pushing herself off the bed "I'm gonna go grab us a snack" then quickly dashed out the room.

"If there's anything she'd be falling in love with, believe me, it's food" Rick said jokingly which had Keira laughing again.

"Youre one to talk, have you found your mate yet"?

"That's none of your business nosey parker" he reached over and started to tickle her "stop it" she yelled out in laughter, "my stitches"!

"If you want to keep your hands, I suggest you remove them from my mate" a harsh voice came from the door.

Keira immediately rolled of the bed landing on the floor with a thud,

"don't even start Xavier" she growled "I'm not in the mood for your possessiveness" Keira stood up and walked past Xavier, giving him the brush off.

"sorry Rick" she called back over her shoulder "I need to go for a run"!

Storming off she knew he would follow, not caring about what he thought she made her way out to the back gardens, once there she didn't stop.

"Where do you think your going', Xavier said from behind her

she ignored him and stomped through the flower beds just to piss him off.

"Keira answer me or I swear I'm going to drag you back here"!

she was the only one that could rile him up this much, and she revelled in that.

"Like I said to Rick I'm going for a run, ALONE"!

Still following he shouted "YOU HAVEN'T EARNED THAT PRIVILEGE YET"!