Birthday surprise

"Keira hurry up our guests are arriving" Lisa shouted from downstairs

"coming you fog horn"! she yelled back. Putting on the final touch ups to her make up she dashed downstairs and made her way out to the back yard.

The backyard was transformed into a magical looking place. Fairy lights of white were strung across every where covering the trees and the decorations were magnificent. Lisa had organised an outside bar with flamed torches lighting up the pathways complimenting the colour scheme she had chosen. Tables and chairs were set out on one side of the yard beautifully dressed in black covers and gold bows wrapped around each seat giving it a simple but elegant look.

"You like" Lisa asked?

Keira leaped towards Lisa hugging her "I love it"!!! "Thank you"!

Lisa smiling at her friend took a step back from Keira grabbing her her hands she gave her a once over check on what she was wearing.

Keira had kept her look simple but with her hair in soft curls and worn loose the contrast of the strapless black silk dress which ended just above knees, just brought out more of her natural features. The dress hugged her figure perfectly with gold accessories finishing off the whole look nicely.

"You look beautiful Keira" Lisa beamed

They linked arms with Lisa and giggling like high school girls they madde there way to the front of the house to greet the guests.

"Took you both long enough" Rick jokingly said. They had spent an hour welcoming pack members and introducing Keira to new acquaintances.

The party was swinging along perfectly, people happily chatting while the waiters served dinner. After everyone had eaten nana brought her birthday cake out and in chorus they all started singing happy birthday. Keira was overwhelmed by emotions and was on the verge of crying. She had never felt so loved as she did tonight. "Make a wish" Rick shouted, she looked over to everyone closed her eyes and a image of Xavier appeared in her mind. His perfect smile strong jaw line, smooth skin that she longed to touch. She envisioned those dark green eyes taking her into the deep of the ocean. Snapping out of her thoughts she took a deep breath and blew the candles out. Cheers erupted and right on que the DJ startedpumping some good music!

He played ~all about that bass by Meghan Trainor~ and the girls went crazy. Keira grabbed Rick and Lisa's grabbed Michael who was Ricks best friend and started dragging them onto the dance floor. They started jumping around fist pumping to the music, singing along to the lyrics.

"I haven't had this much fun in so long"! Rick yelled over to Keira

"And it's good to see everyone enjoying themselves" he said giving her a childish grin. The fun and laughters carried on into the night with people still dancing and happily chatting with neighbouring pack members that were invited.

Rick who had disappeared into the house for a while walked back out to the backyard with a serious look on his face. Heading straight to Keira he grabbed her hand and lead her to the dj stage. He picked up the microphone and asked for everyones attention. Once they were quiet Rick spoke .... "Keira you know we love you and you have always been a part of our family I hope tonight has proven to you that you will always be a member of our family and pack.....we have one more special surprise for you which was a surprise to me too but I have been reassured by the highest authority that you will LOVE it!.... so without any further a due happy birthday little sister" Rick turned to face the house and bowed his head. Keira followed Ricks line of vision and had to hold on to Ricks arm to gain support.

Standing in the back door frame of the house was Xavier in a black Armani suit looking arrogant and proud. She couldn't move her feet they felt like they were cemented to the floor, her wolf destiny was yelping with joy. Keira struggled to contain her wolf who was desperately trying to take over her body. He slowly stepped out and you could hear gasps of shock being murmured through the crowd as he made his way across to her. He walked with such an arrogant confidence and held Keira captive with his furious glare watching her like a hawk, almost daring her to run.

As soon as Xavier was in front of them

Rick stepped forward to say something but Xavier, not even sparing him a glance held his hand up to stop him. Still fully focused on Keira he said .... "Did you not think I would find you"? he asked with a dangerous sounding undertone.

"What do you want"! She hissed

"I have come to claim what is mine and I will not tolerate anymore games with you! Pack your things we are leaving"! he commanded. Within saying that he went to grab her hand to drag her away but she jerked her hand back then punched him straight in the face and bolted into the house. Screams of shock from the crowd brought Xavier back out from his stunned state and Rick was left staring with his mouth open not sure if what he just witnessed had really happened.

Xaviers men went to chase her but stopped at his command.

"Leave her to me" he ordered.

Dusting himself off he gave everyone a reassuring smile "please excuse my mate she is not very fond of surprises" he said giving a wink he then turned and made his way inside.

Everyone started talking all at once, Lisa ran to Rick "do something"! She desperately begged " he's gonna hurt her ".

Rick gave her a sympathetic look " she'll be fine , the king maybe angry but she's his mate. I'm sure with the king allowing her to punch him, speaks volumes about his feelings".

There parents walked over to join them including there nana who had a drink in her hand smiling about the whole affair.

"Nan why are you even smiling, I find nothing funny about this situation" Lisa said. "Well my dear" nana started " I haven't seen sparks fly like that since you're grandfather persued me." She laughed.

"aaaarrgghh nana" Lisa let out then they all started laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Keira open this door before I break it down" he shouted while pounding his fist on Keiras bedroom door.

"Keira"!

"Its not locked you idiot" she shouted back rolling her eyes.

Opening the door he walked in ...

Keira was sitting on the bed quietly fuming and refusing to look at him.

"You are never to do that again do you hear me! Lucky you're my mate or I would have killed you"!

She whipped her head around to stare at him looking like an avenging angel.

"You do not tell me what to do"! She screamed "you are nothing but a spoilt pup that expects everyone to bow down to you"! She lashed out.

"I am your mate aswell as your king! I have every right to order you around"!

Keira let out an unbelievable gasp at what he just said now fuelled by his insult she grabbed the side lamp and hurled it at him. Xavier just managed to duck in time. She quickly jumped on to the other side of the bed and grabbed the next lamp preparing to throw it ..."how dare you"! She spat out.

"Dont do it Keira"! He shouted, holding his hands up in front of him "I'm warning you! If you throw that I swear you're going to be sorry"! .... eyeing him she gave him a cheeky smirk then threw it anyway. Xavier deflected the lamp with his left arm then charged at her. Screaming she made a run for the door, he tackled her to the ground and she started to kick and scratch him fiercely. Xavier held her down pinning her arms to her side then used his legs to hold her lower body still. He was starting to get aroused by her constant squirming and was losing control over his wolf. Looking into Keiras eyes he was mesmerized by the beauty held within them. Panting heavily she stopped struggling then sowly he lowered his lips to hers kissing her passionately. She stiffened in shock trying desperately to remain immune to his advances but soon found herself responding eagerly. Nipping at her lips he wanted more ..... So he slowly started to make his way down to her neck planting soft kisses while she let out soft moans.... Keira gave into her lust and allowed herself to fall deeper into the soft caresses of his tongue. Xaviers eyes started to change from its deep ocean green to a dark pool of black swirls, his fangs began to water, craving to taste her blood. No longer denying his animal instincts he let out a loud triumphant growl and swiftly bit down on her neck marking his nemesis as his forever.