Demon Cave

Keira and the infamous five parked their cars and walked towards the club, when they arrived Geoffrey looked up to the neon sign flashing above their heads "Demon Cave, hmm that sounds like trouble" he said not looking too impressed with Keira's choice of club.

"Geoff, Amadeus is the club owner, plus its a super natural club, lighten up and have some fun will ya" she said trying to encourage him to relax.

"Fine lets do this" Geoffrey grumbled while making his way inside, Keira happily linked arms with Caleb an Pryce, "I'm feeling quite excited and surprisingly enough so is my wolf" she said smiling up at the boys, Keira gave the head security a wave then they followed Geoffrey inside.

Amadeus who had just poured himself a drink was the first to spot Keira walking in with her male friends. "Interesting" he thought to himself, walking over to greet her he grabbed her hand and placed a kiss while smiling up at her.

"What a pleasant surprise, is this a positive start to my marriage offer" Amadeus loved to flirt, he started to realise the more he brought the subject up the more he liked the idea.

"your offer is still pending" she giggled, her infamous five just wanted to wring his neck. "We're here for good time not for a fools play" John snapped while they carried on towards the bar "such cheesy lines Keira, I don't know how you could find that funny"

"Please I didn't mean to offend anyone" he said while they had turned there backs making there way to the bar. "Please, allow me to be your host" Amadeus offered bringing them to a stop "drinks on the house and what ever else you need".

Seeing that he caught there attention, Amadeus walked around them and the stepped behind the bar, grabbing some glasses he quickly lined up shots of quiver for Keira and her friends.

Quiver was a Demon Cave specialty for super naturals, alcohol was enough to relax werewolves but quiver was known to get them drunk. After downing a few shots of quiver each they finally started to relax and enjoy the music, Keira unexpectedly gave a scream, Amadeus had picked her up to carry her towards the dance floor.

"Not to worry boys only one dance" he called over his shoulder while walking away with Keira in his arms.

Reaching the dance floor Amadeus carefully placed Keira down without letting her go then he tugged her into a embrace while starting to sway to the music.

The atmosphere with the help of the quiver drink was intoxicating, Keira was relaxed and was slowly starting to enjoy herself.

"You look beautiful as always Keira" he said while looking into her eyes.

"Thanks" she said starting to feel awkward, Amadeus was never this serious but what started off as a joke was now starting to make her feel uncomfortable, her wolf was even more annoyed ready to claw his eyes out of its sockets.

"So about my proposal"? He reminded again

"What proposal Amadeus? you've made so many"? She feigned ignorance

"Marriage...my dear..." he reminded again, before Amadeus could say anymore he found himself picked up by the neck and hurled to the other side of the club, shouts and screams filled the club and a stampede of people started to run out in a panic.

"So THIS is the reason you ran from me"? Xavier roared, his eyes flashing bright gold in anger, Keira gasped in shock. She stepped back from him raising her hand to stop him from moving any closer to her. The sound of clothes being torn apart was heard bringing her out of her stupor, quickly turning around she saw Amadeus and his men morphing into their wolves.

Xavier gave an evil grin, it was just what he was hoping for, a chance to kill Amadeus and appease his wolf.

The infamous five ran to her pulling her behind them in a protective manner, Xavier looked to them realising they caused her no threat then morphed into his wolf, Keira's eyes almost popped out of its sockets, before her very eyes stood the biggest wolf she had ever seen, majestic was the only word that came to mind. Shocked at how huge he was, her men cautiously took a few steps back.