Run & I will find you

Keira had dumped the Limousine downtown and caught a cab back to her apartment. Knowing she had really done it this time she quickly started packing.

It's time to visit some friends in Canada she thought.

Keira grabbed her cell phone & dialled an old school friends number.

"Hello Keira...what a surprise" her friend started to laugh .

"I know Lisa it's been awhile"

"Keira it's been 2 months since I've heard from you"!

"Sorry....but I need a holiday and thought it'll be a good time to visit you". Keira could only hear screaming from the other end of the receiver.

"yes yes yes ...when Keira"?

" Well the last flight out is in an hour can you pick me up from the airport. I'll email you my flight details".

"YES! Oh I can't wait"! Lisa screamed with excitement.

"Don't forget to get permission from your Alpha. Let him know I'll be staying for a month".

Lisa's a werewolf and is part of the Sea View Pac. School friends since they were little.  Lisa's family had welcomed her into the Pac as there own. When Keira turned 16 she decided it was time to move away to persue her career as a model (so they thought).

"Keira he's my brother no big deal and you know he sees you like another sister so don't worry! Just get your cute butt over here"!

"Thank you so much Lisa! Love you"

"Anytime! Love you too"!

She had left her car back at the Cunningham mansion & there was no way she was gonna try to retrieve it while Mr high & mighty was still around. She had finished packing & looked around her apartment.....Ready to roll she thought, time for a change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier POV

Drake walked into the my office

"Your majesty the Limousine has been located downtown and weve found the owner of the black beamer that was left at the Cunningham's".

I glared at him knowing he was still a bit embarrassed about last night's turn of events.  Who in there right mind would carry a tranquilizer gun in there bag and then shoot the royals guards.  Oh yes that's right ONLY my mate.

"Carry on Drake"

" Sorry...her name is Keira Bloom, 19 year's of age. Turning 20 next week on the 8th of September..."

"Do we have an address"?

"Yes your majesty.... and a cell number"

I quickly stood up and stormed out of my office.

Within an hour we pulled up in front of Keiras apartment. I got out of the car and went straight to her apartment and kicked the door down looking for one person in particular. As soon as I stepped foot inside I knew she was gone.

"Search the premises and gather any information on her from the neighbors" I yelled. My wolf was feeling the loss of our mate and my whole being ached for her.

I walked into her bedroom staring at her unmade bed. Her scent was intoxicating,  I reached over to pick up her night shirt that was left on the pillow. I raised it to my nose and breathed her in ...Damn the women was making him act like a love sick puppy.

Snapping myself out of it I walked out of her room.

"Report" I commanded

Derek was the first to report

"Her neighbors said she left last night in a cab and she had luggage with her"

"FUCK" I yelled slamming my fist into the wall. "Trace her phone"!

"Already on it, shouldn't be long now" Drake answered.

My men have never seen this side of me. I have always been in control of my wolf but last night Vincent my wolf was mad with want. Vincent had destroyed alpha Reece's office and caused bodily harm to 10 of their Pack members. It had taken almost all his men to hold the King down.

Troy walked in  "we have a trace your majesty with an exact location".

"Where is she"?

"She's with the River View Pack..... in Canada"

For the first time within 13 hour's Xavier grinned "pack your bags men we leave tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome home Keira! Everyone shouted, it was so good to be back with people she considered as family.

"What took you so long to come home my little sister" Keira turned to see Lisa's brother Rick standing at his office door. Keira ran and jumped on him.

"Woah ...your not that little" he laughed spinning her around.

"Put me down your making me dizzy" laughing still Rick plonked her onto the couch. Lisa sat down next to Keira and the rest of the family took a seat.

(Lisa's mother Jan, father Thomas and Nana Merryl)

After a few hours of catching up the girls ran up to their room.

"So have you met anyone special yet"? Lisa was looking at her like an excited puppy "Lisa please if there was anyone special you would be the first person I would tell"

"But...are you still a virgin"? Wriggling her eyebrows Keira burst out laughing "off course! I may be a flirt but I'm not easy" laughing again "how could you even ask that Lisa"! They both broke out in fits of laughter.

"Sooooo your birthday is next week"

"And" Keira eyed her suspiciously

"Lets throw a party! A welcome home & birthday party"

"I don't know Lisa, I just don't wanna draw any attention to myself"

"Oh my gosh Keira look at you how can you not draw attention"

"Well look at you! You could pass as my sister only that your eyes are hazel"

"Keira it's not MY birthday! Please Keira let me organise a party!! We haven't celebrated your birthday in year's ...please....please"

"Fine! fine...so long as mum and dad don't mind"

"YaY!!! Let's do this ....the craziest party ever"! Lisa jumped off the bed bolting downstairs to let the family know of her plans. Keira still laying on the bed pulled out the gold chain with his ring from under her shirt and started to think of her mate. Her wolf destiny was still not talking to her . "C'mon destiny I need you" ... no reply ... "Destiny I know you want him but so do I and I refuse to give myself to him if he doesn't prove himself worthy of us" Destiny piped up "KEIRA! you're a thief and how do you justify that"! "It's a living" Keira whispered

"Not an honest living"!

"So then I'll retire....soon"

Destiny wasn't finished ..."and how is our mate suppose to prove himself if you keep running from him"!

"Okay Destiny... if he finds us and learns some manners then I'll give him a chance"

"Aargghhh you amateur! FINE! But you better be prepared to face the repercussions of your actions! You tend to forget, that he's the King Alpha".

Oh I'm prepared Keira thought thank God it will take him awhile to find us. Tucking the chain  back in she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.