Chapter 33

'I'm not in the mood Jonas,' Emma scowled pushing his hands away. Her in-laws should be here any minute now and Jonas was making it incredibly hard to get ready.

'Come on baby I already apologized for refusing you sex two days ago...' he moaned sucking the skin at her nape. 'I was stupid and I didn't mean to make you feel unwanted...'

Emma was so over that. She had accepted his apology, even though she wasn’t even that upset about it, but she was enjoying watching him beg. Damn she was evil. She chuckled and pushed him away 'I don't want to be late for my spa. And thank you by the way for setting it up.'

He continued to hold her from behind lavishing kisses on her neck and shoulder as she put on her lip gloss. She admired her silky midnight off the shoulder dress that reached short of her ankles. It was white, one of which she had bought on her shopping trip with Ariel. Her hair was done in a tight bun on top of her head. The door bell sounded and she pushed against her husband 'Get off me Jonas, I have to go.'

'You look beautiful darling. Have a wonderful day.' He said as he walked her down the stairs.

'What are you going to do all day?' she asked as she checked to make sure she had her phone and keys.

He had a mischievous glint in his eyes and she knew he was hiding something. 'Oh nothing just going to do business from home that's all...'

Somehow she didn't believe him 'If you say so.' she leaned up and kissed his cheek then opened the door 'Hey guys.' She didn't bother to let them in and instead rushed out to them and down the steps. She couldn't wait for a day of being pampered.

'Take care of my girls!' She heard Jonas shout as the loaded into Hanna's Mini Van.

'Someone's excited I see...' Arlene said as she buckled her seat belt.

'Yup. I'm just sorry Kelly couldn't make it.' They ride in silence before Emma wondered why Hanna owned a mini-van. The last time she checked, the little lady loved flashy cars and actually owned a porche. 'Why do you have a mini-van Hanna?'

She peaked at her through the review mirror before her eyes danced back to the road 'Well I can't drive my grand babies in the Porsche so I bought this one for when I baby sit.' Emma chuckled. Everyone was planning for her babies 'I also bought strollers, toys and a car seat for when I have them.' Seriously? Emma thought. She smiled warmly at the lady glad to have such caring people around her. Her twins will be the most cared for babies in the world.

They drove for another half hour until they were in the city before Hanna made an upturn into a large parking lot. 'Here we are, it's the third building on the Plaza.' Hanna said pointing in front of them. They got out of the car with Arlene coming to help her. 'It's a lovely place, very relaxing...'

'Come on let's go before my mother combust with excitement. She loves this place to death...' Arlene whispered laughing.

'I don't love it that much...'

'Mom you come her almost three days a week. I mean who needs such relaxing time?' Arlene snorted. Emma laughed at their banter.

'When you live with a man darling, you'll understand. I love your father to death honey but the man can drive a saint crazy. That's what men do, they drive you crazy...' They all laughed because the look on Hanna's face said she wouldn't have it any other way.

Emma sighed with happiness. The day should be interesting and she looked forward to spending time with her crazy family.

'Okay guys, let's get started.' Jonas said rubbing his hands together. Grant, William and Luka stood in the room they planned on converting into the babies’ room. It was a smaller than the master suit, the same one he had slept in when Emma kicked him out that long time ago after her accident. He chuckled. 'There is a lot of good stuff in here so we can give it to charity. William, call a moving company and have them be here by the time we are finished. Let's get these things out.'