Chapter 21

Jonas sat in the bar sullenly as he drank his beer. He was frustrated and hot tempered and the cause behind his dark mood? The lack of sex. Not just any sex, but sex from his lovely wife. Three freaking days and they hadn't gotten physical ever since their wedding night.

Every time he hinted at it or even made to kiss her she clammed up. And rush away. It made him regret not taking her the first night. If he wasn't so sensitive towards her feeling he would have forced through her tiredness. He sighed, shaking his head as he looked around the soon to be crowded bar. His eyes caught again to a pair of blue ones across the stretch of bar counter. He made sure to keep his expression blank as to not give her any sigh of interest.

He sighed again, taking another sip from his scotch. He wasn't sure what her problems were and he damn well planned on finding out tonight. That was the only part he wasn't satisfied with. Over the past days he had gotten to know her really well and he enjoyed his conversations with her. In the sanctuary of their home, they had gotten close and their many conversations always left him wanting to know more about his wife. He hadn't been outside his home until tonight. They had discussed honeymoon arrangements but had finally concluded that they will wait until the babies were born.

He had taken the week off from work so he could spend some time with her, and maybe catch up on making love to her. A task he didn't see completing anytime soon. 'Hey man,' He turn when he heard Luka's voice. With him was his other brothers William and Grant.

'Why the frown? Married life not treating you good?' William teased coming to sit beside him on the stool.

'Didn't think I'd see you this early, aren't you supposed to be stuck in bed with your new bride?' Grant added as he too sits down beside William and Luka took his seat at his right.

Jonas sighed 'I wish. It's not what I was expecting, you know. Hell I haven't fucked for nearly a month now and Emma is just screwing up my brain.' He vent and blushed slightly realizing what he said. He was never one to discuss his sex life to this extent, even if it was with his brothers 'Anyway, so yeah. But otherwise from the physical, it's going good so far.'

'Maybe she's just nervous. You should have gone on a honeymoon, maybe to an exotic island. Seduce her and have her all to yourself.' William said before he ordered bud lights for them. Jonas smile at the suggestion but shook his head. They have more than enough privacy at his home, so it was like a honeymoon at any rate 'Anyway when are you going back to work?'

'Next Monday. I decided to just take the week off. Marcus has given Emma the week too and she will be heading back to work.' It still pissed him off at the thought of her working.

'Wow, I can't believe you are letting her work. She should be resting with my nephews,' Grant said then

'I'm against it, she just won't listen to reason. She's adamant to continue working despite my efforts to stop her,'

Luka laughed 'That's my girl, you finally have someone who won't let you control them...' He glared at Luka.

'Shut up. Anyway there is nothing I can do about it.'

'What's going on with Fin and his groupies? Did you get any other information?' William asked, turning to stare at him seriously. The atmosphere got tense with the brothers and Jonas once again felt his anger simmered below the surface.

'I call the guy you told me about and he said he's looking into it and will get back to me. It will be another week before I know anything else.' The brothers nod in understanding as they shared a look. They all knew what he planned on doing once he knew everything and have all the things he needed.

They continue to talk and hang out at their favorite bar and soon it was time for him to go home. He hugged his brothers and they head to their separate cars. On his way home, he could help but think about Emma and her delectable body. Damn he couldn't stop from thinking about being inside her. And each time it caused his blood to pump faster down south. Now was no different as he felt his member stir in his pants. Sighing he parked the car in his drive, got out and head up the steps to his door. He opened his door and called out for his wife. He frowned when he didn't get an answer. He looked first in the kitchen, fully expecting her to be there but low and behold she wasn't there.