Chapter 22

For the week, Emma and Jonas remained cocooned in their home with little contact as possible from the outside world. They enjoyed the fruits of one another's body where Jonas made love to her, alternating between sleep and making love. They were after all, on their honeymoon. Emma rolled over in bed with a smile on her face. The pass few days have been amazing for Emma, not only was the sex amazing, she really enjoy talking to her husband. Well they didn't get to talk much, more time than not all their conversations would end up with either him jumping her or her jumping him. Her hormones were imbalance and being pregnant made her extra horny. She sighed and squeezed her thighs together, damn her and her thoughts. All thoughts of desire disappear when her stomach growled with hunger her smile turned into a big grin. Automatically she caressed it 'Hold on a minutes loves. Shower first, breakfast later.' She told them and she got up stretching her overused muscles.

She wondered where Jonas was and as she showered, dressed and head for the stairs the only thing that occupied her mind was feeding her twins.

When she got to the kitchen, it was to find her sexy husband dressed in only his sweat pants, making breakfast. Hid broad chest and the rugged terrain of his abs was exposed to her greedy eyes, she licked her lips remember tracing those contours with her tongue last night. When he saw her a grin crossed his face, stunning her for a moment 'Good morning,' she stuttered as she continued forward. She glared even as she blushed when he smirked and winked at her, obviously knowing the effects he had on her body. She punched him playfully in the arm before grabbing a grape, popping it into her mouth.

'Aren't you forgetting something?' He asked looking at her expectantly. She frowned not knowing what he wanted. She chuckled lightly when he pointed to his lips 'A good morning kiss would be nice you know.' Fuck, it was full time to stop playing the blushing bride, Emma thought annoyingly even as she colored. Reaching up, she placed her lips softly on his. When she began to pull away, he held her head behind the neck and deepened the kiss. 'No that's more like it,' he muttered huskily after releasing her.

She smiled and took the plate he offered. She ate her scrambled eggs, french toasted and beacon and fruits with vigor. Jonas just watched her as she ate, commenting on how greedy his babies were. He brushed her mouth with a nap kin each time a crumbs fell from her lips. It was kind of irritating but sweet. She had never had someone weighing on her, and with Jonas attentiveness, it will take some getting used, at least before it drive her crazy. She liked her independence, and for the past few days she had allowed Jonas to do everything he wanted. From carrying her around when he thought she couldn't manage to even bathing her. She didn't mind that so much as she loved when his hands caress her body.

They talked as she ate and when she got up to put away her plate, Jonas ambushed her caging her from behind. He palmed her stomach from behind as he place sweet kisses along her shoulders and neck 'This dress looks nice on you...' Before she could comprehend what was happening Jonas went down on his knees and went under her dress.

'What are you doing?' she squeaked, trying to move away.

'I'm having breakfast honey. Widen your legs and brace your hands on the counter...' after a moment's hesitation she did what he asked. As soon as she did, she felt him move her panties aside and a second later his hot breath on her naked lips. She moaned and gripped the table tighter when his tongue pushed through her folds 'So damn sexy...' his muffled voice came. She could just imagine how he looked under her dress. The spring in her stomach tightened exceptionally, her climax fast approaching. Then she heard the front door opening.

Panicking she started moving but Jonas held her hips firmly. 'Jonas someone's coming...' she trail off on a moan as he began sucking on her clit. 'Jonas...stop...'