Chapter 17

After a while Hanna took her hand and led them upstairs 'I bought something's for you and the babies.' She told her when they got to her bed room. Emma smile as she drop down on the bed and started shuffling through the bags she had with her. She took a seat on the other side and waited for her. She burst out laughing when she saw two pink bunny suits. 'Don't laugh. I think they are cute, look at the ears.'

Emma lifts one up and smile at it 'Yeah it is pretty cute,' she looked at the other baby clothes and a maternity dress for her. They were all designer brand and it felt weird taking them from her but she accepted and hugged her soon-to-be-mom in law. Emma was glad that she and Hanna were getting along. She could think of other scenarios where that wouldn't be the case. 'So we have to get started on the wedding. Jonas said by weekend, I don't know the rush but between me and Arlene we should get it done.'

'My aunt Kelly wants to help too. Give me your phone so I can put her number in then you guys can meet up' Emma took the iPhone and punched in Kelly's number.

Emma decided to unpack her things while she was there talking to Hanna. They spoke about shopping for the twins and Emma found that she didn't find the idea of shopping too tiring. She was excited to spend a day shopping with Hanna. The few items she had bought for her babies weren't nearly as enough and she hadn't gotten around doing some real shopping. 'I wonder if Jonas invited Ariel...' Hanna voiced in a curious tone.

'Who is she?' Emma asked, not really caring.

'I shouldn't have said anything. But it's nothing to worry about. She's Jonas' on and off again girlfriend. They get together whenever they can. She's a model and travels a lot.' That caught Emma's attention. She turn away from the huge dresser and frowned. 'Between you and me, if Jonas had ever planned on settling down it would have been with her. They grew up together you see.' Emma kept her back to Hanna as she placed her close in the vanity draw. She hoped she didn't hear anything else about this Ariel person. Did Jonas love her? 'Don't feel anyway please. I didn't mean to open my big mouth. I'm sure Jonas broke it off. She hasn't been in the US for six months as far as I know.'

She took a deep breath before forcing a smile on her face 'It's fine. Jonas and I understand where we stand with each other. You know we are only getting married for the babies' right?'

'Sadly yes. But you two will work it out, I'm sure you don't hate each other.'

'Yet...' Emma mumbled to herself. The day continued and by the time she and Hanna finished putting away her clothes in the oversized closet, evening had fallen and the sun was setting. They went back downstairs and found that the guys had finished hanging her pictures up. They had placed three along the stair case wall, two in the living room and another in the foyer. They add a pop of colour to the otherwise grey colour scheme, brightening the room in all its magnificent glory 'Thank you guys.'

'No problem sis. We got to go okay? Well see you later,' Grant came and hugged her before heading for the door. Like before William only smiled and wave.

'I'm heading off to dear or do you want me to stay until Jonas comes home?' Hanna asked coming to take her hand. Emma smile and shook her head no. Hanna kissed her cheek and patted her stomach before she left with her sons.

Sighing Emma close the door and walk back to the kitchen. She wondered if she should maybe cook. Not having anything else to do she decided to make a simple meal of chicken flautas. She got the ingredients and within fifteen minutes had it on the stove. While she waited she made a salad to go along with it. In the next fifteen minutes the flautas were finish. Finish with the cooking she went upstairs to take a shower.

It was around five evening and she wasn't sure what time Jonas will be home. Turning on the lights in the bedroom she head for the bed instead of going to the bathroom as she planned. She sat on the bed and called Kelly. She probably should have called her sooner and let her know she had already moved. She spent all of forty five minutes talking to Kelly, and answering her questions 'Just come over tomorrow and you can have tour of the place. Yeah come over and I'll ask Hanna and Arlene to come too so you guys can meet and start planning the wedding.' Emma pat herself on the back for that lovely ideas 'Okay see you.' She hang up the phone and called Jesse. After reassuring him that she was fine they end the call. She didn't have to call Albert because she knew Jesse was already informing him. Emma hoped that this thing with Fin will be over soon, not just for her but for Jesse and Albert. They had sacrificed so much for her and she just wished the day when they can move on with their lives. She wanted the guys to meet women and start thinking about settling down instead of worrying about her. Sighing got up and strip naked before she gathered her towel and went for her shower.