Crazy 7- Planning Is Hard When Your Stuck With Idiots

Okay, I already uploaded this crazy but after a little while, something went wrong and messed it up so I'll upload it again. Sorry for the really long author's note last time. I'll try to make them shorter. Try. I would have dedicated this chapter to a couple of people who are amazing, but you all are amazing so I am dedicating this to you, the person who is crazy enough to read this. Sorry for this crap chapter but I wanted to upload something. This book will hopefully get better, and more interesting, but, I wouldn't get your hopes up. This book will have songs that relate to the book so I want to put some random songs in now. No picture in this chapter, the video is Fallen Angels by B.V.B.

Anyways, I changed all the chapters to crazy. Like this is chapter 7, I put crazy 7 instead. I've done this to all of them. So if people will say "That was a lame chapter," they can now say, "That was a lame crazy," and other people will see the comments and be like what the hell? I'm sorry for all these small crazies but I do most of this story on my ipod touch and I edit it later on my laptop. And I like to leave it at just the right cliff hanger. Yes, I know, I've said I'll stop but I'm crazy so you shouldn't really listen to me. Alex dies at the end of this book! Shit, I shouldn't have said that. Wait, you people can't trust me. HAHAHAHA, jokes on you. Now you have to wait and see if she dies or not.

Alex: Stop being such a bitch and tell them.

Wow. Now I'm definitely thinking about killing this bitch off.

Alex: Love you too. (Note the sarcasm.)

Anyways, you don't want to see me fighting with my characters, which is basically fighting with myself. I'm really crazy. October 9th was my dad's birthday so lets give him a warm unhappy birthday. P.S. I hate my dad so much! Not like, "Omg, like, I totally, like, hate my dad, cuz he like, never gets me anything," says the girl with the iphone 5 (Btw this whiny bitch isn't me). I HATE HIM. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. This song is just to my fucking dad, if you or anyone you know has a birthday on the same say, this is not mean't for them. (Unless you hate them). I'm so awesome I made this song up right now. 

(Sing to the tune of Happy Birthday)

"Unhappy birthday to you,

I hope you die in a hole,

I hate you so fucking much,

Your a fucking asshole."

Wasn't that sweet, it brought tears of joy to my eyes. Anyways, here's the next crazy. (See, it's catching on). "Not really." *Same guy from the last crazy said and coughed at the same time.* 

"Who let you back here?"

"Back door was still open retard." How fucking nice. I love you readers and you're probably laughing at this or locking your back door or still on the phone with the police. I WILL FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU LOVE ME. Sucks for you! Just to let you people know, Alex arrived at the asylum on Wednesday evening, Thursday was the day Alex punched Eve and in this crazy, it is Friday. Crap, another long authors note. I hope the authors note isn't longer than the crazy. Next time will be shorter hopefully. XxX 

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I hate him. As soon as he said that, he checked the bathroom and left. No apology, no I'm sorry for being a jealous retard. He walked in the bathroom, said it was okay and nodded at Lucian before leaving. 

"What happened?" Sel was curious. Too curious. 

"I told him there was nothing going on with me and Lucian and he is just jealous. He believed me and left without so much as a fucking I'm sorry."