Unexpected Reunions

Sarge's soldiers Leshah, Sabine, Mona, Kel, and Khal, rush out of their ship from hangar B. The space station that they were in, was of highest priority, as it contained many weapons that Tyber Zann intended to use.

    Will's soldier's rush out of hangar D guns blazing, Ezra rushed to the front of the group, wearing his Rebel Marine uniform. Ezra notices blaster fir from the other side of the cargo hold, and realizes, that they aren't alone. Ezra looks back Lupa, his friend was prepared for this scenario, and shot the light switch, leaving them in complete darkness, Ezra flips down his visor "Bravo Six going dark," 

   Sabine and her comrades notice as the lights go out, Sabine's specialized contacts adjust just enough for her to make out silhouettes and some facial features "Beta Six going dark," the group runs through the dark, knowing that another group was just beyond a few cargo boxes. Sabine was outfitted with a specialized combat suit, that fit like a glove and had weights on the wrists, that would allow her to hit much harder. Sabine runs in front of the group, where she runs into the soldier, who leads the other group.

   Ezra feels someone collide with him, whoever he was, he was talented in hand to hand combat. Ezra's fist collides with their jaw, dislocating it, Ezra looks in the general direction of the silhouette that he now fought with and watches the figure readjust their jaw. Ezra was caught off guard when the figure once again, lashed out at him, hitting him hard enough in the chest to knock the breath out of his lungs, the soldier grabs onto the front of his shirt, and attempts to pull Ezra towards him. Ezra brings back both hands and pushes the soldier away from him, instantly, something occurred to Ezra, this is a girl. Ezra didn't have time to discover a better strategy, as the female soldier had jumped high enough in the air, to wrap her legs around his neck, bringing him down to the ground. Ezra sits on his knees, punching the ground furiously, leaving holes in the ground wherever his fists touched. Ezra feels himself being tackled by the figure, Ezra mistakenly touches her back, Ezra realized too late, that the whole time, he had been fighting his one true love "no," he says, right as Sabine's hand collides with his throat, disabling Ezra's speech and breath. Ezra attempts to alert her that it is him, but it's too late, Sabine had already drawn her vibroblade and strikes blindly. Ezra curls, as the dura-steel blade enters his midsection.

   Sabine feels a strong pull in her chest, that takes her breath away. Sabine realizes what it was, she had just stabbed Ezra, Sabine falls to her knees and screams "stop fighting! turn on the damned lights, turn them on!" Sabine hears knives drop, and soldiers scatter to turn on the lights. Sarge was dead, Khal was sitting on the ground holding his arm, and Mona was fighting Lupa when the lights turn on, three of Ezra's friends were dead, and Kel had been fighting Will. Sabine finally looks back down at Ezra, blood streamed from his abdomen, as Mona comes over and attempts to stop the bleeding, but the damage was done. Ezra looks up at Sabine, tears in his eyes "I love you," Ezra's head falls into Mona's lap, as Kel comes forward. Kel-Darr kneels beside Sabine and looks at Ezra "I told you he'd love you no matter what you did to him," Kel and Lupa each grab one of Ezra's arms, and drag him towards their ship, that was filled with medical equipment. Mona follows them and waits until they push Ezra onto the medical table, opening his mouth, Mona attempts to breathe air into Ezra's lungs, until Ezra begins to gag. Mona steps back as Ezra's body shifts to one side, and he vomits blood and bitter bile. Sabine's reaction was delayed, Will was at the ready, ready to defend the young man who he served alongside, gritting his teeth, he looks back at the two girls and the trandoshan "get back, or I'll shoot you all like dogs!" Sabine recoils, these were very bold, and very harsh words, coming from someone who didn't know Ezra as she did. Will turns with his other soldiers, and rushes to the ship, to care for Ezra as well as they could. Sabine feels the rage and fury burn inside her, heating her entire being, and causing her to grit her teeth and utter two words "Tyber Zann," 

       Twenty-six hours, 46 minutes, and 17.345 seconds later

   Sabine walks into Tyber Zann's room, with her official resignation papers, Sabine grits her teeth, and lays both her dress uniform and her combat uniform on his desk "I quit," she says through clenched teeth, Tyber reaches into his desk "in what manner is it that you would like to be paid for your services?" Sabine slams her fist on his desk "not! Keep your damned credits and send them to hell!" Tyber leans back in his seat "what's the problem now?" Sabine's language switches back to Mandalorian, as she curses Tyber with every word she knew, and continues to scream until her throat was raw. Sabine finally turns around and leaves the room. Tyber Zann smiles "goodbye little Wren," Tyber turns to his holographic projector, and presses three buttons, immediately contacting Urai Fen, Tyber's right-hand man, "we've done it Urai, we've distracted miss Wren just long enough for us to stoke the fire, within the month, Mandalore will be in civil war, and we may then strike to conquer," Urai nods "This is great news, we may now have secured Mandalore as our new production area, and this best part is, we cannot fail," Tyber smile widens "no Urai, we cannot fail,"

      Wellllll didn't I tell you guys? this volume will be concluded by the next chapter, along with the introduction of Ezrabine vol2, I can't wait :) :) :)