PTSD?

Ezra and Sabine boarded her mandalorian ship after making some final farewells Sabine heard Ezra say this "i'm gonna miss you Numa, it was an honor to fight beside you" Numa hugged Ezra "i'll miss you too, come back when the war is over"  "I will, and tell my new father that i will miss him every day" Ezra then turned around and boarded Sabine's ship to begin their journey home. On the ship, Sabine watched Ezra closely he sat in the back passenger seat behind her, and Sabine looked behind her to make sure he was alright, he was constantly in deep thought with his head on his knees and occasionally Sabine would see tears go down his face. By the time they landed, Sabine was worried about Ezra's mental state, worried enough to write it down in her journal and prepare for the worst... and the worst came

   That night, Sabine heard Ezra cry in his room the whole time, he did it the next night, and the one after that, Sabine was listening and was just about to drift off to sleep, when she heard Ezra go through drawers and scatter things on the floor, then all things went silent. The silence scared Sabine, it always had Sabine rose out of bed and silently slid her door open and tiptoed through the hallway she then slowly opened Ezra's door and found the greatest shock of her life.

   Ezra slowly looked to the left, he saw Sabine's whole body, but he saw it too late to react, Sabine stood there, silenced, Ezra's whole body was shaking and he held his pistol to his head. On his desk, there were all sorts of pictures, pictures of Sabine, pictures of him, pictures of his old friends, and a hand-written note. Ezra pulled the gun away from his head, teary eyed and completely broken inside, he was having a very bad day. Sabine slowly walked over to Ezra and kneeled down beside him, Sabine then pulled her own pistol out of her shoulder holster and put it to her head, "if you die Ezra i'll have nothing left to stick around here for" Ezra cried with tears running down his cheeks, he knew he had two choices, die and have Sabine die with him, or live and have Sabine live with him, Ezra's heart hurt his mind, he had already thrown his values out of the window to kill himself, now he only had one thing to live for. Ezra turned around and faced Sabine, she still had her gun to her head, she then shrugged and holstered her own pistol, "i knew you wouldn't let me down Ezra" at this, Ezra bawled and threw his head onto the table. Sabine reached forward and caressed his face with her hand "Ezra, please don't cry" Ezra tried his best to dry it up, but he just couldn't . Sabine sat down in Ezra's lap "will you please tell me what's wrong Ezra?" Ezra cradle carried Sabine back to her room "tomorrow Sabine" Sabine reached forward and grabbed Ezra's hand. Ezra turned to face her again "please Ezra? I only want what's best for you" Ezra stared at her in the eyes, "i know Sabine, and unless you want to wake up and find me no longer breathing, i would suggest not having me re-live these memories over again so soon" Ezra then turned and left the room, leaving Sabine pondering. Was this a promise?  will he tell me tomorrow? what has he seen that he will never forget? Sabine didn't hear Ezra cry anymore, and she was worried again, Sabine slowly made her way towards Ezra's room and slid the door open.

   Ezra was standing next to the doorway, he knew Sabine would come again. She slowly opened the door and walked towards Ezra's bed, Ezra reached out his hand and put it over Sabine's mouth and put his mouth to her ear, "didn't anyone tell you that it's not nice to come into other people's rooms without asking?" Sabine stood still "well nobody told me that there weren't exceptions to people who are particularly attractive?"  "still you could have knocked"  "but..."  "no buts,"  "what about mine?"  "slight exception to the rule I just made," Sabine laughed. Sabine turned around and put her hands around Ezra's neck, Ezra knew what to do. Ezra put his hands around Sabine's waist, they then slowly turned in circles and danced together. Sabine was curious "where did you learn to slow dance?" Ezra smiled "on my trip to Ryloth, the owner of the ship was having a formal party, and i would be improper if i couldn't dance when i would be asked to, and so there was a man there named Count Frendla. He showed me how to do all types of dances before people arrived. The sad part is that i was prepared but the occasion never arose" Sabine was listening "so... what else can you do?" Ezra moved his hand to the bend of Sabine's leg and dipped her downward until she almost hit the ground "wow Ezra! I didn't know you were this good"  "i know more but we should just keep it simple. I like it when it's all quiet, you know?"  "me too Ezra, you're just good at this"  Sabine set her head on Ezra's chest, and the flash-backs began, Ezra was clutching the fabric on Sabine's shirt, as memory after painful memory zoomed through his mind, they were all violent, and they were all gory, and they all shot emotional pain into his body, Ezra fell to his knees and when he opened his eyes, he was staring at Sabine's stomach, "Ezra is something wrong?" Ezra couldn't take it anymore, he put both hands to his head. He flooded his brain with other thoughts, till his mind couldn't take it anymore as his eyes rolled back into his head and he collapsed to the ground.

   Ezra woke up inside of the medical bay on a doctor's table. Ezra turned his body to find a Rodian doctor standing next to the hospital bed talking to Sabine. Ezra reached for his lightsaber in the doctor's hand, "oh no no no. You won't be needing this," said the doctor Ezra stood up slowly and stared the doctor straight in his eyes, "give me back my lightsaber... NOW" the doctor stood smugly and turned to Sabine "you see a spirit, or time of proper R&R should help Ezra recover from his PTSD," Ezra was in shock, "i don't have PTSD"  "i'm the doctor and i say you need some time away from the field" Ezra sat down "young lady where were you when he fainted?" Sabine answered "i was there in the room with him"  "alone?"  "yes but..."  "two young adolescents alone in the same room? Kind of unlikely don't you think that he had a sudden attack of some possibly horrific images?"  Sabine was in awe. Ezra acted first "she's my sister" the doctor turned to Ezra "really?" Ezra stood up and went toe to toe with the rodian "really" said Ezra through clenched teeth "well it makes no difference. Goodbye you are dismissed and i will be keeping your lightsaber until tomorrow night if you show progress" the doctor handed Sabine a disc as they left the room. Ezra was happy to leave and was curious about the disk, when Sabine through it in the trash "what was it?" asked Ezra Sabine made her voice sound deep like some type of instructor "hormones and the teenage body" replied Sabine in the deep spokesperson voice, Ezra laughed loudly "that's something else"

   Ezra and Sabine walked back into Ezra's room, Ezra through off his shirt and plopped onto his bed. Sabine looked at Ezra "you're pretty sloppy ain't you?" Ezra just shrugged "i'm tired" Sabine walked over to him "well as long as you're here help me get this jumpsuit off, i had to put it on over my night clothes and i am burning up," Ezra got up to help Sabine with her jumpsuit. Afterwards, Sabine turned around and put her hand behind Ezra's head, she pulled him down and kissed him, Ezra felt confused for a moment he then kissed back, he was taking a long leap here and wasn't about to let the opportunity go, Ezra felt Sabine's cold hand travel down his back and neck. Sabine wasn't a fool, Ezra knew that she wouldn't go too far unless she wanted to, Sabine pinned Ezra against the wall and took a short moment to breath, Ezra smiled "now now little girl, what would your mother say about this," Ezra was referring to the joke he had made earlier with her, Sabine kissed Ezra underneath his chin and pulled away after a second "i don't care" Ezra picked Sabine up and put her over his shoulder. Sabine laughed loudly and punched Ezra's back "let me go Ezra!" said Sabine in between laughs,. Ezra laid Sabine carefully down on the floor and kissed her again "never," Ezra cupped Sabine's face in his hands and squished it around "you're so cute i can't stand it," said Ezra, Sabine grabbed hold of both of Ezra's arms and used her weight to pin him to the ground, Sabine kissed Ezra's face not really caring where it went, and found a smart remark "i wish we could take a video of this and show to that doctor to tell him a little something about hormones," Ezra laughed. And then, they heard a sudden beeping sound, Ezra and Sabine turned and looked underneath his desk to find Chopper recording a video "CHOPPER!" screamed Ezra and Sabine in unison as Sabine let Ezra go. Ezra used the force to bring the camera to his hand and crushed it with the force. Chopper let out a shrill beeping noise and Ezra turned to him "okay chopper you've had your fun now go away" Chopper slowly edged out of Ezra's room and beeped, Sabine kicked Chopper "get out you dirty minded little tin can!" shouted Sabine at Chopper's dirty remark as the droid rushed out of the room quicker than ever. Sabine turned to Ezra once more and looked at the ground "i guess i should be leaving then" Sabine turned to walk out of Ezra's room until Ezra grabbed her hand "wait," said Ezra, Sabine slowly turned around  to meet Ezra's pleading gaze "please stay" Sabine smiled slightly and went to sit with Ezra on his bed with his back against the wall. Ezra lifted his hand and turned out the lights, Sabine leaned her head on Ezra's shoulder as they faded off to sleep.

    Hello everyone sorry this one took so long i've been doing stuff and haven't had time to really write thanks to all of the wonderful people who read my stories and i hope that you enjoy reading them as much as i do writing them, but anyway i will be starting an Obitine series by the end of June and will have the first volume done by August, as always stay tuned for more adventures!