Extreme Conditioning

"97... 98... 99... 100, STRETCH!"

   Sabine and two others stand up after the 9th part of their workout, "very good stamina Wren, Darr one, Darr two," Sabine looks around her and sees the other men and women who had collapsed long before Sabine had finished the 900th push up. Sabine looked at her "equals", the two trandoshans. Kel-Darr and Khal-Darr sons of their father, they were both strong and independent. Sabine didn't think much of anything except their stamina. The instructor, Mr. Sir, was walking up and down throwing insults at the weak and inferior species/genes that were set before him on the floor. Much of the floor had stains where they had vomited from the severe stress their bodies had been put through, Sabine stretches, knowing that she had very little time to stretch and prepare for the last set of 100 push ups. Sabine was aching, her arms were burning, and her shoulders were sore. The instructor walks back once more, "ready!" Sabine drops to her knees, "go!" Sabine pushes her legs back, and starts doing push ups. "1... 2... 3..."

    Sabine walks through the hall with her towel wrapped around her neck, and a water bottle in hand. Kel-Darr and Khal-Darr are trailing her. Kel walks next to her, towering over her with his tall build "greetings young Bine," Sabine turns and pushes him against the wall, gritting her teeth "don't ever call me, 'bine' understand?" the trandoshan picks Sabine up "what's the problem?" Sabine turns around trying to kick Kel "only people i love call me bine," the trandoshan lowers Sabine to the ground "my apologies, i thought your first name was Sa, and your last name was Bine," Sabine relaxes "oh, i'm sorry," Kel reaches out his hand "i'm Kel, this my younger brother, Khal," says the lizard gesturing towards his brother. Sabine smiles and takes Kel's hand "nice to meet you Kel, i'm Sabine," Kel's nostrils flare, and he stands up straight "i like your name, very pretty, it suits you," the trandoshan looks at his brother "read to go Khal?" Khal-Darr nods his head. Sabine turns and makes her way deeper into the barracks.

   Kanan walks into his quarters in the stronghold, two rooms down from where Ezra kept his. Kanan was walking when he heard a loud smashing sound coming from Ezra's room, he didn't know it was Ezra's room, but he had decided to go and look anyway. Ezra was inside his room smashing a glass artifact, it was a jedi holocron, the information storage devices used by the jedi to store precious information. Ezra had tears in his eyes as Kanan picked up the crystal in the center and felt of it. Kanan turns to Ezra who was balled in the corner, "do you want to talk about it?" Ezra shakes his head "did you regret what you saw?" Ezra nods his head "would you like to tell me what it was that you saw?" Ezra breathes in shakily "it was the entire recording of order 66 in the jedi temple," Ezra sobs "all of it, it was awful," Kanan goes down on one knee "would you like to forget it?" Ezra looks up "yes," Kanan hands Ezra the crystal "you'll know what to do when it comes to you," Kanan stands up and leaves. Ezra looks at the crystal for a second before drawing his lightsaber, carefully placing the crystal on the end of it, and igniting the lightsaber, destroying the crystal forever.

   Tyber Zann visits the barracks personally to check on his soldiers' progress. An instructor crouches over Sabine as she lies in the prone position and fires her sniper at the target, missing every time. The instructor comes down some "what's the matter Wren? You were doing great, but now you're goose egging," Sabine looks up at her instructor "there's something else out there," the instructor scoffs "i will PT you till you fucking die Wren! I better see something die, because i'm about to ruin your whole damn career Wren!" Sabine aims her rifle, as Tyber Zann looks on, anticipating what was about to happen. Sabine fired, and just like magic, a large snake flew in the air, exactly where Sabine had just fired. Sabine reaches for another round, loads it and looks at her instructor "it's easier when it's breathing," Tyber smiles as he looks at her, the best recruit he's had in months. Sabine's personal instructor looks at Tyber "she is skilled in the use of every weapon, including the ASP scattergun, damn who knew that one chick like this one could use more ammunition for one shotgun than an entire group, heh, i'd put her in Alpha and leave her there," Tyber's face falls "no, put her in Beta, if she's in Beta, she'll constantly be in the shit, i need war machines like her in the shit, you follow?" Sabine's instructor nods "if you are putting her in Beta, i'm going to fight in her group, i don't care what you say, i've bonded with this chick in a way, and i'm tired of sitting sidesaddle," Tyber raises an eyebrow "you want Felucia?" the man nods "Felucia's fine," Tyber looks away "has she underwent the physical?" the man shakes his head "no, she's a proud warrior, and she wouldn't want anybody looking at her, especially some doctor she doesn't know," Tyber grits his teeth "give her an appointment, put her in a group of your selection, and get her the hell out of here, understood?" the instructor nods "sir yes sir,"