Love never dies

"Sabeeeen"  "what?"  "Sabeeeeeenuh"   "what is it Ezra?"

then...he dropped

In a singsong voice

    "Ezraaa"  "hm?"  "Ezzraaa"  "hey bine what're you up to"  "it's time to get uuuuhp"  "help me up" Ezra extends his hand as Sabine stands up to grab Ezra's hand suddenly, Ezra reaches forward and pulls on Sabine's arm as she lost her balance and fell in his arms "welcome home" said Ezra  "glad to be back"  said Sabine, she then put both of her hands on his chest and says "where's your tunic Ezra?"  "I don't sleep with it on it's too hot" he said "well you picked a good time not to" said Sabine, a toothy smile slowly slipped onto her face as Ezra pulled her closer to him in a tight embrace "what time is it Sabine?" asked Ezra "around five thirty in the morning" said Sabine Ezra knew that this meant that nobody else was awake "why do you want to get up so early" he asked "i didn't" said Sabine "I just wanted to see you"  "good call" replied Ezra they lied there until Hera's alarm awoke them from a short sleep "guess it really is time to get up huh?" said Ezra "yeah but we'll just get to eat before they do" replied Sabine as Ezra got up, she noticed the scars from the many times he had suffered in order to protect those he loved and cared for.

"are you ready to eat Sabine?" asked Ezra "cuz i don't really feel like eating anything right now"  "nah we can skip breakfast and have a good lunch in town i'm not that hungry either"  "good do you want to walk in the fields for a little while be...

"are you ready to eat Sabine?" asked Ezra "cuz i don't really feel like eating anything right now"  "nah we can skip breakfast and have a good lunch in town i'm not that hungry either"  "good do you want to walk in the fields for a little while before they miss us?" "sure,but why don't you and Zeb sleep on the bunks anymore?"  "it's because he hates the smell the bacta makes after it heals someone he says the smell keeps him awake at night, although i don't know how" "maybe he's just different right?"  "what are you trying to say Sabine?"  "weeelll i like the smell of bacta when it's used it's smell reminds me of cashiack trees on Mandalore"  "ah well we better get going before they get up i should put on my tunic and you should get your jumpsuit on we desperately need to get you a new one the one you have is rather small for your body we can go downtown later and have you measured for a new one to be tailored for you"  "why do you always think of other people instead of yourself it is almost annoying how you know everyone's individual need before they know it and plus I don't have the credits to buy a new one"  "don't worry bine i've got you covered" as he closed the door behind her.

    10 minutes later

   "you know Ezra you don't have to buy me a new jumpsuit" said Sabine "it's my pleasure Sabine perhaps you will do something for me when you see it before it comes like I do"  "you know Ezra that's why I love you"  "i love you too Sabine and never forget that when i'm old or when i'm lost remember that the fire is out but still it burns"

   time elapse 4 hours

   "the measurements are complete and the suit should be ready in as little as a half hour Mr.Bridger"  "thank you and how much will this be in total?"  "uhhh do you want to know?"  "not really here's my card take as much as it costs are we clear?"   "yes sir of course sir"