StormBridger

Ezra looked over the canyon, it wasn't much but it was theirs, he joined the Ryloth Freedom Movement after fleeing from the rebel base to avoid being charged with a terrorist attack, organizing a riot, and associating with a dark order who's intentions weren't based upon rebel associations. Ezra stood as Numa came up from behind him and stood with him, looking over the canyon as the sun went down over Ryloth "beautiful isn't it?" Ezra turned "it sure is. I'm so glad to be here"  "don't sweat it, after what you've done for us, my father calls you his son"  Ezra chuckled this is funny thought Ezra I have a twi'lek who wants to be my father and this woman beside me is my sister in a manner of things. Ezra looked at Numa "when i was captured and placed in the metal container, why was i there?"   "it was a metal crusher used to cube materials to make them easier to melt"   "someone put me and my friend in there" Numa looked at him with an eyebrow raised "you didn't act like she was just some friend. Friends don't usually carry one another out of a metal crusher, with a six inch gash on their chest, and are careful not to wake them up" Ezra blushed, Numa looked at Ezra and opened her mouth wide, gasping "OH MY GOSH! you have feelings for that little Mandalorian don't you?" Ezra's face turned blood red "yes but that's not what matters. What I want to know is why I was there"  "she was really pretty. If you like her so much why did you leave her?" Ezra turned to face Numa "I didn't really have a choice"   "we all have a choice Ezra. Which one did you make?"   "I chose to leave because I comitted a crime by placing a bomb in the facility calling up soldiers and STARTING A RIOT SO MY FRIEND COULD SNEAK HER NEWBORN BABY INTO THE BASE WHERE THEY WOULDN'T ALLOW IT AND I PULLED THE WRONG DAMN STRAW!"  Numa looked at Ezra "sounds to me that you are one of the bravest men I know"   "that's exactly what my friend said before I walked onto a Zann Consortium ship and flew to Ryloth to face hordes of imperials for a two weeks so far"   "I'm very thankful for your help Ezra. Your like the brother I never had" at this, Numa turned away to socialize with the other partisans, while Ezra stood alone.

   Sabine wondered where Ezra was, until she remembered that Ezra said he had strong ties with the Ryloth Freedom Movement the night before he disappeared, she bet five credits with Zeb that's where he was. She took off in the phantom with intentions to kick Ezra's ass when she found him, he didn't even say goodbye when he left, and now he was going to pay for it, she didn't like being left out, especially by someone so dear to her.

   Ezra had seen too much on Ryloth, the battles had reduced troop morale to nothing, that was until Ezra came. Ezra was often seen performing heroic acts, such as deflecting shots with his body, standing his ground when nobody else would, carrying people twice his size off the battlefield, and the list goes on and on. Many people tried to be more like Ezra, they did more heroic actions and helped boost one another's morale, they told jokes and laughed more often they were more friendly to one another. Ezra remembered when he got his first handprint, Ezra was standing his ground against a horde of imperials, when a sniper about eight years old was shot at by a stormtrooper Ezra jumped in front of the girl and deflected the blast with his armor. Right after that the twi'leks began to retreat slowly, Ezra never heard the order, and stood his ground like his life depended on it (and it did) Ezra blocked shot after shot, grenade after grenade, and when the stormtroopers got to close, Ezra switched to the pistol and fired till they got back where they belonged, the twi'leks watched this, the first to come up was the girl he saved. She propped her sniper on her leg while crouching and fired upon the imperials, next was an elderly sniper. He propped his sniper on Ezra's shoulder and shot at the imperials, next was Numa, she came up behind Ezra and shot from over his left shoulder using her pistol, and the last one was a good soldier friend of Ezra's who went in the prone position and fired from between Ezra's legs. Using Ezra as a shield barrier, they were able to kill enough imperials to force them to retreat. Afterwards, Ezra was walking through the base when Numa's father came up to him with orange coloring on his hand, he then planted his hand on Ezra's chest, leaving an orange stain on Ezra's white shirt. Ezra later went to Numa who said "I see my father has given you the mark of courage" Ezra looked down at his shirt so that's what it meant! thought Ezra as he went to sleep easily that night and would always remember the shirt with his mark of courage.