Ch.3 Running Into the Man Of Your Dreams; Literally

I woke up that morning my hopes a little more down than usual. But its was like our second day. I had two weeks and five days left. So I had plenty of time left. No rush. Nope. None.

WHY COULDNT I MEET THEM!?

Okay, calm. Calm. Calm, calm, calm, calm. I kept repeating to myself as I showered. If it was meant to be it'd happen. Yep... That's it. I had to just keep thinking that. It'd happen because I wanted it bad enough. It was meant to be. Mmhmm. Definately. I chuckled to myself as I got dressed. I had never been so crazy for a person and here I was mad about five boys. What had One Direction done to me?

I put on a red band shirt for My Chemical Romance, my other obssession. Dark blue skinny jeans and red converse. I looked over to Lily and saw her dressed in a yellow and light purple plaid shirt that had white with jean shorts and white vans. Classic Lily. Plaid and vans. Her hair was still messy and she caught me staring and blinked a couple of times before she said something.

"What if you run into the boys? Are you really going to where that?"

I looked at her like 'really?' Because I knew she loved this top. I knew she loved these jeans. But she was right. What if I did meet them today and I didn't look my best. A look of shock spread across my face. Crap. What if I look like crap?

"I'm only joking. You look like you've seen a ghost." She reassuered me as she laughed. "You look fine. Could be better, but fine. Don't look like your about to die. You haven't met the boys yet. You are not allowed to die. Especially since your birthday is coming up. No dying."

We walked into Nando's and were greeted by Greg. It was about nine now so we considered this brunch. He smiled and told us good morning. We were making small talk until I heard shouting.

"SLOW DOWN!"

Next thing I knew I was on the floor. My head hurt a little but thankfully my hands covered my face as I fell. And something heavy was on me. A person?

"OMG!" I heard Lily shout and I looked turned my head a little to see her. Her face pale. Full of shock. Its not like people didn't run into others all the time. And I fell a lot. So, its not suprising.

"I told you to slow down. Get up and apologize."

My heart stopped. That voice sounded familiar. Very familiar. Like something I heard many times in the interview. I was dreaming. I felt the added weight get off me and I felt cold. The extra weight didn't even bother me.

"I'm sorry." That accent was irish. OMG. One Direction. No, I'm dreaming. Yeah, I am. I must've hit my head. That had to be it. I rolled over with my eyes shut since I still had some pain in my body. "Are you okay?"

I opened my eyes to see him. Niall Horan. It was true. If I wasn't in pain I would've totally fan girled right then and there. But I hadn't caught my breathe yet. So, I stared up at him in shock. Well, Niall Horan had fallen... ON ME! He held out a hand and I immediately took it. The warm sensation from his hands made me want to melt.

"Look at her she looks like she saw a ghost. Way to go lad." Zayn hit him on the top of his head as Niall slowly helped me up. Making sure I was stable enough to stand. He let go of my hand and turned to Zayn.

"I said I was sorry, I'm just really hungry." He looked back at me, "I really am sorry"

I was still in shock that 1D was standing infront of me so I shook my head.

"Its fine she's hit her head plenty of times before." Beth said and I loved her so much for keeping her cool unlike me. She wasn't really a fan so I guess I could see why she wasn't crazy about seeing them. Unlike me. I was a HUGE fan. "I'm Beth. This is Jania."