Ch.5: Fangirling is okay right?

As we filed back into the mini-limo I sat in betwen Harry and Zayn. I thought I was going to pass out at any moment and I think they realized that as Zayn messed up my hair.

"Calm down. If your heart rate goes any higher I think you might die." Zayn joked.

I shook my head and my hair moved back to being perfectly in place. A true blessing I loved. "Lily said I'm not allowed to die until my birthday," I grinned at him. "But it would help if you guys weren't staring at me like I'm some sort of creature from another world."

"We only stare because you look rather stunning." Harry complimented. I blushed and I felt like jumping around the whole world shouting that Harry said I looked good.

"I-I'm not 'stunning.'" I dejected.

"Yes you are love." Liam said and I choked on air. Yes, air. I began coughing so hard tears were coming out of my eyes and I felt like I was suffocating. Harry and Zayn tried to pat my back which made it kind of worse. That's actually the last thing your supposed to do if someone is choking. Learned that in first-aid. Like a boss.

"I think she is dying!" Zayn exclaimed and I put a hand to my heart as if that was going to help any. "Wow, mates here comes a law-suit," he joked.

I used my other hand to push at his face for his remark as I regained my breathe. They were all staring at my intently and the heat in my cheeks rose. Lily cracked me a smile. It wasn't unusual for my to choke on air, I'm an idiot like that. I wiped the tears that had fallen on my cheeks "Not cool, Malik."

"Sorry babe, we'll try not to give you compliments next time," he winked which I rolled my eyes in response.

"It just took me by suprise. Its not everyday you meet One Direction and have them compliment you. But you know I wouldn't mind the praise. It's encouraged actually."

Beth snorted, "Siren," Its what she always said when I "flirted" with a guy. I put quotes around that because well I never realize when I'm flirting with a guy. I do it unitentionally, honestly. I really do. She's says it so I notice it and don't lead guys on becuase I've done that a lot. A guy will be like well you said this and I'll be like oh, I didn't mean it like that sorry. Beth telling me that one word has saved me so many awkward situations.

From: Mi Amor <3

Serisouly?! Your making Niall jelly so stop b4 I kill u, u r not allowed any othr 1d boy bcuz all u do is tlk about niall this niall that so stop with zayn and yeah

To: Mi Amor <3

calm ur nuts!!!! I LOVE niall stfu i dont even c zayn like that were just talking get ur head out of ur ass but thanks <3 <3 i know u mean well

"I see," Zayn said looking over my shoulder. "So you don't find me attractive?"

"Shut up," I laughed. "I do, but as you've seen you know who I have my eyes on." I whispered to him. He held out his hand for me.

"This is the start of an amazing best friendship! I will keep your secrets with me to the grave."

"I already know you two are best of best friends Zayn, so I know they really won't be kept."

He snapped his fingers grinning, "Can't blame me for trying. But I'm serious about the friendship."

I was going to say a remark to him but my ringer went off and I knew exactly who it was.

"Cause he's the L to the I to the N to the K. He wears tights everyday don't give a damn--" The song played. It was a special ringtone for my fake brother. He was always their for me when I transferred schools and was the brother I always wanted.