Ch. 15: Naughty Twitcams

We sat in front of a laptop. Niall was bored and decided to do a twit cam with me and the boys. So far we had two thousand people already watching and we hadn't even started. "Okay, so here we are."

"Can they even hear us? Every time you do one the volume usually doesn't work."

"It'll be fine," Niall said looking at me. I rolled my eyes. "What's up lads? This is Jania, by the way. She's like Louis' fake sister or something. She's visiting from the States and she leaves tomorrow."

"Don't remind me." I groaned.

He chuckled, "She actually wrote a song for the new album or actually two songs? Yeah, two songs."

"Not that we can tell you what they're called," I winked at the screen. "And actually it'll be four. Simon wants me to send over some more for him to pick and choose."

"I didn't know that. Since when?"

"He texted me," I giggled. "I'd never thought I'd say that! Simon texted me. I screen shot it and everything."

"You streaming yet?" Zayn asking sitting on my lap. "Hey, Jane."

"Hi, Z. Mind getting off of me?"

"Nope." He chuckled. "Oo look someone says you're lucky that I'm sitting on you, Love."

"Obviously they don't know how fat you are!" I joked. "Where is my brother?"

"Getting food with Liam. Harry is with Beth." Zayn told me.

"What are they like best friends or something?" I scrunched up my nose. Now that I thought about it she did hang out with him a lot and seemed to text him a lot, too.

"Yeah, they're really stupid together."

"They're just stupid in general," I played while trying to shove him off of my legs. "I hope Lou comes back soon. I'm starving."

"Me too!" Niall exclaimed holding his stomach. "You should cook tonight before..."

He looked at me and frowned not finishing his sentence. I knew it was hard for him so I just smiled at him, "Yeah. I'll do that."

"Hmm what should you cook?" Zayn asked looking through the live tweets. "I don't even know how to pronounce half of this stuff."

"Me either," I said looking at all the comments as they changed every five seconds or so. "Holy hell this is insane! Oh, hi Lisa! Thanks. I'm sure you look good too."

"She's lying to you," Niall said. "You look awful."

"I don't have to look good, I have a boyfriend and he should love me for who I am, not how I dress." I said while still reading the comments people were putting about what to cook. Then they began to fill with questions of who I was dating and if it was Niall. "You guys are nosey. I'd tell you who my boyfriend is but then Zayn would beat him up and so would Louis."

"What about me?" Louis said opening the door with bags in his hand. He walked over to me and planted a dramatic kiss on my head. "Hello, lovely sister of mine."

"Yeah, hi. What'd you bring me?" I asked as he placed the bag on my lap. It instantly began to feel warm on me and I stuck my hand inside and pulled out a wrapped object. A cheeseburger. "Mm fast-food. You know how to spoil a girl!"

"Only the best for you, Jania." He winked.

"Oh, God." I rolled my eyes. "Wait, where is Liam?"

"He's on the phone with his girl. Why? Do you prefer him over me as your brother?!"

"No, you goof." I chuckled taking a bite of the burger and moaned. "This is so good."

"Give me a bite, yeah?" Niall asked and I held out my hand for him to take a bite. I knew his one bite would take up like half of the burger so I wasn't surprised when a huge chunk was gone after he took a "bite."