Ch. 7: Nerf on my Terf

"NOOOOOOO!" I cried. I could feel that my face was wet as I tried to free myself. No use fighting their strength. I squirmed in my carriers arms and tried to break free. Their grip was too tight. Was this the end? Would it be over from here? No. I wouldn't go down with out a fight. Not now. Not ever. I pressed my elbows into their stomach and stepped on their foot. As their grip loosened I stepped forward and turned my face to the person. Ready for the worse. But I wasn't going to let my gaurd down.

I raised my nerf gun and shot the person. It stuck to their cheek and I laughed as it fell to the floor. "I've been shot by my own blood!"

Louis fell to the floor dramatically, "Sorry brother." I then began to run off to look for another one of my "enemies." Liam and Louis picked teams. They didn't think I'd be good, but seriously? I play video games and go to the shooting range a lot. So Liam was wise to pick me. So far the only people left was me on my side, and Niall and Beth on the other.

I pressed my back against the wall and looked over the corner steathily. I saw Harry on the floor 'dying.' He looked at me and pointed down the hall to a door. "Beth. Shot. Mee..."

And with his 'final words' he shut his eyes and 'died.' Dramatically might I add. "I promise to avenge you Hazza." I bent down going along with the act these boys put on and kissed his forehead. I then began to set down the hall to the room he pointed to. I opened it with my foot with my gun held high scanning for Beth. I heard something fly by me.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed. I turned and saw that she was hiding behind the door. Classic Kid. I shot her and laughed. before kicking her to the side so I could get the door to open. I shot her once more before leaving. I began into another part of the house and saw Liam and Zayn on the floor together. 'Dead.'

"No! Not Liam!" I exclaimed and they shot open their eyes before shutting them again to go back to their acting. I rolled my eyes at their stupid actions but whatever. "I won't let you down cheif. I'll get that Irish bastard if its last thing I do."

"Don't snog him!" Zayn exclaimed, "I mean gahhhhhh."

I stepped on his stomach as I passed him for his lame attempt at a death sound. That and for his snarky comment. I set out for the kitchen cause well it was Niall. And we all know he loves food. I set off towards him with a smile on my face. It had been a while since we had alone time. I mean he did ask me out on a date two days ago. Its not like I expected him to take me out right away. Actually I cried when I got to the hotel that day.

I was so overwhelmed that it actually happened that tears of joy ran down my face. I mean when a guy asks you out that means he likes you right? Or was I stupid to the assume that? Anyways, I cried okay. I just couldn't believe that the boys and me were friends. That they bought me a meal twice. That I got to meet their girlfriends. That and Niall asked me out on a date. Even if he didn't like me like that. It still counted for something. And I cried because of the possibility that maybe he did like me. That they crazy dreaming I did as a fan was actually coming true. My wildest dreams were finally becoming a reality.

I heard the fridge open and leaped in the kitchen my nerf gun pointing at the blonde boy. "Freeze!"

He turned to look at me smirked, "Can't believe you got Louis. He's actually pretty good."

"Can't believe Beth got Harry. She sucks."

"You can put your gun down. No need to kill me."

"What fun would that be?"

"I'm not even armed you lunatic!" He told me holding his hands up.

"Lunatic?" I scoffed while laughing. "Just for that..." I raised my hand up a couple inches and pulled the trigger. It landed perfectly between his eyes and with that I ran out of the kitchen. "I WON! I GOT NIALL! "