Ch.8: First Dates Can Scare You

"He asked you out! He asked you out!" Lily sang off-key around the suite. We went through the bangs of clothes from last week. Searching for the perfect outfit was harder than I thought. Normally, I wouldn't care what I wore. But this was a date. With Niall. And not to mention it was my first date... Yeah. That's sad. But now I could say my first date was with Niall James Horan! How cool was that?

We threw clothes all over searching for something that would be fancy but not too fancy. We ended up going for something semi-formal. Just some plain black jeggings that actually didn't make me look like a tramp. Shocker right? Beth picked it out. And a loose light green button-up. It was perfect as I layed it out in the bed.

"He'll have fun taking that off," Beth giggled.

I looked at her disgusted, "What the hell? You're so gross. If he's undressing me it'd be with his eyes and nothing more!" I hollared as I went to the bathroom to take a shower. Thinking of what was I up for on this date. Obviously food was involved. I chuckled at that. But I had no idea what really in store for me and honestly I didn't care. We could watch a movie and I'd be satisfied. At least someone I had been crushing for two years was noticing me.

Two hours later. Yes two. I had showered, dressed, and blow-dryed my hair. I was ready. Well, physically speaking. Mentally I was freaking out. Come on, I was going on a date with a famous boy and I was just a nobody from America. Funny how this all started with him running into me. Actually then again it started with my obssession because I wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for him... Yeah we're just gonna leave that part out. It was because he ran into me. Yep. That's the story I'm going to tell everyone.

I'm not a stalker.

Lily sat at the edge of her bed texting. I slipped on my converse staring as her fingers slide against her keyboard with ease. "Who are you texting?"

"Liam." She told me nonchantly. Which it wasn't. Lilybeth had a huge crush on Liam since I got her into them. But he was dating Danielle. "He says Niall is freaking out because he wants to impress you. I told him if Niall wanted to impress you just to show up naked--"

"LILY!" I said lunging for the phone to tell Liam that's not what I wanted. That I wasn't that type of girl. She held the phone from my reach as her foot was pressed against my stomach to keep me at bay. "Don't say things like that!"

"I was joking. I didn't tell Liam that." She sighed and I sat near her as she showed me what she really wrote him. "I just told him that no matter what you guys would have fun and that I don't see why he's freaking out he's Niall Horan. Then he said Niall hasn't done this in a while so he's nervous. He hasn't taken a girl out since before he was famous."

"Well," I cleared my throat. "No pressure. Tell Liam we're on our way. Put on your shoes. Let's go."

As we pulled up to Harry's flat my heart began to race. What if he realized that I was just a stupid fan and after this he never wanted to see me again? What is this was a mistake? What if he just thought I was boring person? That I was just a stupid nobody. Just a crazy fan.

"What is he doesn't? Lilybeth laughed as she looped her hand through my arm. Had I honestly said that outloud? Well, that's embarrising... Can I go crawl in a hole and die now? She rang the door bell and I felt faint. "You're as white as a ghost. Stop. Keep Calm and Love Niall Horan right?"

The door swung open and my brother was the first to greet us. Lily gave him a hug and ruffled his hair and as I went to say hi he threw me over his shoulder and shut the door. "Louis! Put me down!"

"Sorry sister." He told me with his british accent. "Irish orders."

"But what about seeing the other boys? I still want to say hi!"